Christmas

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Dec 23, 2016 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no card, no gift....nothing! Nice Shire, cheap bastards

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our DSM hosted a party that included spouses/significant others and we had a holiday blast. Seems like you are working for a thoughtless manager. Merry Christmas to you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants a holiday party outside of work hours!
    All we want is money and time off!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In Neuchatel, Switzerland, Global announced the week between Christmas and New Year off....for Global employees only...all the local employees, those hard working bastards that make billions of revenues producing advate, vonvendi and adynovate had ZERO...no days off, no money, no chocolates...just a memorable email from new plant manager asking us to make more sacrifices for the greater good. I hate SHIRE....what a disgrace to have been bought by this shit company...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!!! I didn't want to drive 1-2hrs for a party. Give me money or more time off. Or send the field a gift, nice bottle of wine. A gift card with some actual spending amount.... I've worked for companies that did this, made you feel appreciated. Hell I'd take a free day/personal day... Fucking holiday party, lol. Like I want to spend time outside of work with work people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable and disgraceful! I hope the new management reads your post and does the right thing for ALL employees.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, we all wanted to get together and everyone had a great time! It was fun to meet the spouse of our boss and she really provided a great array of food and drinks, At the end of the night, we sang several Christmas songs and prematurely toasted the new year! It was a family building event. Too bad y'all are such a scrooge.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest