Chris Sylvester

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Feb 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do his reps feel like they can trust him? I've heard he's very degrading, unemotional, offers no praise to his reps and acts like a robot. I've also heard his rankings and territories are some of the lowest in the country. Would you still recommend working with him?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know Chris but do not work for him. Never seen anything to lead me to believe he wouldn't be fine to work with. Earn his respect and you'll be fine.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is newer to management and has been reported to do what many less experienced managers do which is control details and metrics. As managers mature many evolve into leaders, he has not yet made that transition.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris rocks dude, best DBM in the company!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either Chris posted this himself or someone is drinking his kook aid.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

his "kook aid"? Let's get real people. We are all a bunch of losers who have sold out for the almighty dollar. We will do what ever our corporate henchmen tell us to do so that we can support our families and pay our bills. Good luck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. I like working and supporting a family - all things to be proud of. I enjoy the competition and the occasional win and nice bonus check. But we are all working in a job that brings absolutely no value to anyone except share holders. Even garbage men have a more important role in society than we do. seriously, take away a garbage man and refuse piles up and eventually people will notice. eliminate pharma sales and all you will do is have a less annoyed doc office and thinner support staff.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a bad deduction. But my daddy has always said reps are needed as product reminders. Without us our products may soon be forgotten. I trust his views!

Amy Linn Feldman

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a real loser....maybe you should be a healer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL. Just someone who keeps this job in perspective. I always laugh at the guys who think we are healers, or are in someway helping forward the practice of medicine. If you can give me five serious and honest contributions pharmaceutical sales makes to modern medicine I will shut my mouth and go away quietly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking from first-hand experience, this leader (not a leader of people) of compliance has terminated reps and cited certain, trivial compliance violations. The funny thing is, he did the exact same things in his sales career and far worse when he was a rep in Ocala. Since I am the bigger man, none of these were disclosed during our last and final meeting. Just because he was handed down a non-negotiable decision and had to quiver it, er, deliver it with his RBD present does not mean it was his choice. He made his choice before anything was decided and would not commit to support his rep on frivolous charges if they came to be looked into and interpreted improperly. He was asked, very directly, three time to go to bat for a team member and didn't even have the courage to make any commitment whatsoever.

He never needs to worry about being outed and face any consequence for his past compliance violations since the job of HR seems to be to protect its managers. In the end, he owes a huge debt to Karma and she will collect on her time.

As many others, I am now in a much better place where we are allowed to sell products, schedule a lunch on 1 calendar, submit expenses very easily and have budgets that are very generous. Lastly, there are NO podmates and the manager is a professional who is reminded everyday that her customers are her reps.

Many thanks for divorcing me, we should have done it sooner!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the standard BMS DBM to me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i trust him - i let him milk my cousin lia's cows

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget who taught him how to manage, the weakest of the weak in management skills CY,

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is at it again...spreading rumors and lies! Complete falsehoods. Chris, Stop telling people you fired him and acknowledge he left on his own because you are a coward and cannot be trusted! Telling your obnoxious cretin cohorts you had to terminate him is laughable when your inaction and lack of attention caused the problems in the first place. Have you been promoted yet, Chris? Can you even call yourself a full fledged DM yet? Keep your mouth shut, you only sound as stupid as you look!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess.....you actually think you're a "sales person"???!!! LOL. Let's face it; it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deliver food and fill sample closets. I love people like you that actually think you're in sales. ROFL.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

leave the chris alone -his father looked lovely in his wedding skunk dress

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's nice to your face but a snake in the grass when you're not around. Be careful.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The chickens came home to roost and the good for nothing rat is gone!

Karma is a bitch and CS has no one to thank but himself!!

Meanwhile, those he lied to and lied about are doing just fine!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division?