Chip Villarubia

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree with the cat who is blasting Chip. Look where the region has gone in his time here . Latest 18 out of 20 regions. This is a high performing region which I have been apart of for years and to see Chip bring this region down so quickly speaks volumes. This has always been a top performing region and whether he knows about pharmaceuticals and how to drive sales is all that we are about. He has brought nothing since taking over

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name one Regional Director that has ever made a difference. They are ribbon cutters and baby kissers who no longer have any authority. They simply follow directions like everyone else.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THIS AZ Director:

*Lacking in the ability to identify and hire top talent (hired GF).
    *Lacking in the ability to retain/identify top talent (Eric B, who got GF hired, with firsthand knowledge of his past activities; should be gone).
    *Lack of knowledge of an extremely competitive marketplace, and as a result, lacking direction. *Lack of leadership in the face of challenging market events (can't even spell in the one communication to the team).
    *Lack of the ability to reinforce a culture of accountability and integrity (look at the sales, #18/20, and to his choice(s) for managers).

If you defend him, you are like him. If we don't get some leadership soon, we are doomed in a once prosperous space, and will never win it back. That means reduction in headcount, through no fault of the sales representatives. One bad hiring decision leads to another, ultimately resulting in good people losing their careers : (

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. If you think managers have any impact on sales you're sadly mistaken. Anyone from RVP down has no impact on anything - at all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person slamming Chip was most likely interviewed or wished they were interviewed for the RD job and didn't get it. Bitter, jealous, envious or just plain vindictive. Either way, this bitch needs some psychological help. It is obviously a woman because nobody hates this long and this hard except a woman scorned.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. And I'm a woman.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then get rid of them

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg Fontenot is already managing the Louisana division. Does he have any diabetes leadership abilities

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No in fact Greg was fired from Forest then went to manage a contract salesforce which sells Invokana then Eric B convinced management to hire him . What a scenario. Greg will certainly make poor business decisions because he does not understand the dynamics in the diabetes market. Watch his division die

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This fat ass bitch can't let it go. Once again, is this jealousy, envy, or did he catch you red handed with your hand in the cookie jar and fire you? Regardless of why, only a mean spirited woman holds this kind of grudge. Did your husband dump you too or is he just as bored with you as we are?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg is not the reason you sucked at your job. He is not to blame for your failures and insecurities. And he is doing just fine at AZ so why are you wasting your time attacking him daily on CP?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have to agree. Tate never had this region at the bottom of the nation and Chip not only has us down but offers nothing to change status. 18 of 20 is non acceptable, right Chip. What are you going to do about it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have no idea who chip is I do know that he has a bunch of whiny, complaining people that work with him. What are you doing about the performance? Oh, that's right YOU aren't responsible

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problem is there is no direction given by Chip. He does know about Mars bars but that does not translate into sales

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg was fired by Forest for you tubing a rep while at Forest. I remember Forest immediately firing him. I am glad I am not working with him because how can you trust he will not have a voice activated device so he can make a case against you. He certainly would have difficulty building trust and it is ashamed Eric recommended this aashole

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked at AZ for 10+ years and have heard all of the whiners and complainers at every meeting. It is almost always the same people and the ones who also do the least work in the field and at meetings. Complaining is easy and CP is a perfect forum for cowards like you. So what brilliant ideas do you have for turning our district around? Or are you just waiting with the rest of the sheep to be led to slaughter?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to AZ

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are welcome.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad, disappointing, but unfortunately not surprised. I can count the times I’ve looked at this site on one hand in about 10 years. Mostly curiosity. Always hoping it’s gotten better. It never has. Every time I see what people post I think how brave and courageous people can be behind anonymity. It’s hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that the venom, ignorance and negativity that I read is presumably being written by someone who also happily accepts a regular paycheck from the organization they often condemn so terribly. Hypocrite. Often sounding like it comes from an angry child or teenager, yet these things are written by actual mature, educated adults who presumably should know better and hopefully raised better. As my exposure to this site is limited, most of the posts I see are about people that I don’t know, but occasionally I see one like this one where I actually do have some familiarity with the person/target. This is not to serve as a defense in this case, but I will say that what I have read is ridiculous- full of inaccurate points among all those brave anonymous malicious opinions. I will say that some are pretty funny, but in a “laugh at you” and “not with you” kind of way. Those that contribute negatively to streams like this and so many others like them remind me of roaches – nasty little creatures that scurry about when the lights go out so no one can see what they’re up to, yet they live among us/around us all the time. Of course my opinion here will not matter and I am sure more vitriolic posts will certainly spew forth from those I describe in this note. Point proven. In the end, I suppose I am grateful for people like you because you provide a very clear differentiation between yourself and the good people you will inevitably end up reporting to.