Chip Villarubia

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This jackass came to our meeting and talked about peanut M&M sales and Mars bars. This idiot has never sold drugs and wants to tell us how to do the job. Great leader

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Met him in interview; was not impressed.

Between the combination of his leadership and the TELOS data, you've got your work in front of you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chip is a good guy. Really

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The man brings nothing and really is not that good a guy. Has never sold pharmaceuticals. Poor choice for director for a very important group for diabetes franchise

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Chip

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard him a couple of weeks ago and he said nothing but talk about his family. It is obvious he does not know anything about diabetes and clearly has nothing to offer in promoting our products. Terrible choice for director. I think he mentioned he worked for a candy bar company. He also tried to explain that he is Southern raised. So what! Candy bars and pharmaceuticals. They go hand in hand. He brings nothing to diabetes. What were they thinking in hiring this fool

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy has no clue what it takes to sell drugs much less in the diabetes space

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would he know anything about combating negative data on our drugs. Has not sold pharmaceuticals and has no idea about diabetes. No science background. A true idiot

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy has no clue running a diabetes group. Does not even have a background to sell pharmaceuticals particularly in diabetes

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He actually does have pharma experience and was a rep...then a manager. I worked for him in the past and he is a good guy. Do your research before you jump to conclusions.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name sounds familiar. Did he ever work at Bayer?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The man has been with a candy bar company where M&Ms were his focus. We heard him speak a few weeks ago and he obviously has no knowledge of the DIABETES market. This is a disaster particularly when the south is so vital to the business. He brings absolutely nothing to his region but a liability. What a hire

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He sold M&ms and chocolate bars....how you can you say he's never sold in the diabetes market?? One more thing.....new nickname....Chocolate Chip

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well at least he has experience selling something. My RSD never sold so much as Girl Scout Cookies.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy Villarubia is a idiot who has no place in diabetes. I heard him a few weeks back and was not impressed at all

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Chip for several years. He was, by far, one of the best mgrs I have had in 25 yrs in the industry. He's a sharp business man. A hand's off leader...not meaning absent, but rather, that he hires professionals and expects them to do their jobs. He has vast experience in field and home office positions in pharma/biotech. . As far as diabetes experience, I'm not sure how much/how little, but he knows business, customers, and his people...give him a chance or not, but your initial assessments of him couldn't be further from the truth.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My comments are right on target. You need someone with diabetes experience to understand the market and he hasn't a clue via his comments. Terrible just terrible. What does he bring to diabetes . Absolutely nothing. Did not appear to understand basic pharmaceuticals.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do none of you tossers get the link between candy bars, obesity and diabetes! Sounds like you have the right man for the job. Learn how to get people off the M&Ms and they will not need you useless pills.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dark chocolate or milk. That is about all this leader knows about selling diabetes drugs. To the former post, he allows his people to do their jobs is a great way of saying he is paid to do nothing.