Chicago

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jul 28, 2015 at 6:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Decent?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree with both posts above. The "wait until September " seems like a way to string people along. Not cool

I also thought the questions were tough. I found myself role playing right there in the interview. It shook my confidence a bit but hopefully I did what they wanted!

I would love to hear something and not have to wait over the weekend.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think offers are out yet

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a VERY hard interview. I have been very successful and they made me feel like a was a total dirtbag. It reminded me of a police interrogation with these two managers constantly badgering in a hostile environment. If I don't get a job with Lundbeck I am not going to be upset at all. If I wanted to work for jerks I'd stay at my present company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well put, friend. I felt like they wanted to see how I respond to pressure. And I got a lot of the same questions (only re-worded) multiple times. I really do want the job, despite this, though.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree ! They where very hard on me . Asking questions about nothing that had to do w this job ! They where obsessed w talking ab Taketa . I didn't get the feeling they enjoyed the partnership. They seemed worried that I would not get along w them! I have been in this over 15 years ! I know how to deal w counterparts . Lord

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes! Hyper focus on my ability to work with partners and to co-promote. We have all done plenty of that!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it's any comfort for you all, I am with the beta team and my final interview was very difficult. They asked a lot of questions that shook my confidence and threw me off. I felt after that there was no way I was getting an offer. But I did! And I learned after that I was the number one candidate for the territory. The good cop/ bad cop was to see me under pressure. And no job is perfect but I really like here and respect the people I work with at Lundbeck.

Btw. Not many like the partnership with Takeda. Our cultures are 180 degrees different.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you! Your insight gives me hope.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you hired as part of a large expansion/hiring event? How long after your interview did you have to wait before you got an offer?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was part of the initial beta hiring wave. I think I waited two weeks after the interview to get an offer.

If you get offer you will be welcomed by all of us! We are looking forward to our gamma partners coming aboard.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is so nice to hear. I'm on pins and needles waiting. It's exciting!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hope they really dont make me wait until sept.! i am trying to hold on but its been a long time waiting already .

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lundbeck rep here. Sounds like those interviewing you guys have totally converted to big pharma. My interview was nothing like that. No pressure, no detailing during the interview (can't believe they made you do that!! UNBELIEVABLE!), just a good one on one conversation. Lundbec has changed, and not for the better.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is too bad. It sounds like a great company in theory. I hate when companies go the way of big pharma because so much is lost and morale tanks.

My first pharma job was 9 years ago and the interview I had with Lundbeck was very similar. Lots of people, moving from room-to-room and a mass hiring situation. And that first job, it was big pharma. But I do like the actual people I interviewed with despite the detailing I had to do. I guess I can understand on some level since that is part of my job but still. I feel like they are being REALLY particular about who they hire and taking so long, digging so deep may shoot them in the foot if people just say "forget it" and walk away.

We will see.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, who is holding their breath for an offer this week ;)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone get a phone call?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just from the manager saying to hold on a little longer because they had to interview the people the could not make it to Chicago ! Ugh

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sucks!!! Are they saying September?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes . Said I was in running but they had to look at everyone who could not interview.