Chicago

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jul 28, 2015 at 6:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is anyone interviewing in Chicago this week for the expansion positions? I'd love to hear your thoughts...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug test? Car choice? Salary offer?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, yes, not yet. The car choice starts at the typical fleet vehicle and the employee has the option to pay to upgrade. HR told me this directly.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone get a phone call saying they are looking at other candidates in sept at hireing event and they would let you know. ? So strange . They told me to hang in there . Odd

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did it was fine. But now there is another hiring event in sept . Sounds like they are taking there time deciding

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

September. That's a ways away. They gave me a sheet that said they were looking at a 8/24/15 start date for the candidates chosen from this weeks interviews. I have not gotten a call about September. Waiting to hear something is killing me. Did they tell you guys how long until we hear back? They told me "next week" of course I secretely hope it's faster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Confirmed post above

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I guess we all just have to sit tight and wait. Sounds like offers have not gone out yet? They told me they had interviews through this Friday. I'm hopeful and I do think this will be a great opportunity. If I hear anything I will post.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't really understand why they said they where having another hiring event in sept
    For people who could not interview this week. I guess they have to look at everyone they want too. If I didn't get it just tell me! It's strange , not sure I can wait until September. Anyone have any info on this?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the other poster meant they interviewed this week but got a call saying there is another event in September so they have a shot at getting hired then. Not sure if what I just said makes sense? Almost a way to keep everyone interested. I do know for sure they want the people they hire from this round to start 8/24 which means offers should go out within a week or so (thinking about the time it takes for background check, drug screen, etc. I wish things were more transparent but I think there are so many moving parts...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you interview in Chicago or just get the phone call after you applied or after a phone screen?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed in Chicago and they didn't say I didn't get the job , they said my region is interviewing the rest of the people that could not make it in sept and to wait !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a long wait. I wonder if they realize they will likely lose viable candidates by asking them to wait another month (or likely longer) to hear anything.
    Waiting a week seems like forever, I cannot imagine 5 or 6 weeks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone been told they didn't get the job?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone been told they didn't get the job?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers have gone out. It's a fact.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well thank you for the fact :) I have not heard either way. I was told they were interviewing through tomorrow and would be making offers next week. Hope I'm not going to get a "no thank you!"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i didnt get the you didnt get the job but i did get that the rest of the canidates in my disrict that they are hiring for could not make it this week so they are having another event in sept. Pretty much feel like its the same thing as rejection. So weird that they just would not tell me we dont want you. ! i have a job now so i wont starve but its strange to make people wait until sept bc others could not make it this week. ugh

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone think the questions in interview where tough! i prepared pretty well and i thought it was really hard, they made me detail my current drug i sell. was not exspecting that at all.