Cheating on tests

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jul 13, 2016 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still can't get over it, can you. Good gosh Sparky.....it's Saturday....go find a date or something.
    I realize getting fired is upsetting , but you evidently have very low sales skills. Now go outside and take a deep breath.....now let your little red balloon float up into the sky. Don't you feel better now ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes definitely the SK culture. LoserKline

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would fax copies of the test questions to fed ex office locations around the country

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that specialty reps were given the tests ahead of time. If you were Beecham legacy, that is.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me a freaking break, everybody and his brother was cheating on these asinine tesrs! And if you were too dumb to have not figured out how to cheat, you deserved the piddly bonus that you received. We kind of thought the cheating that was done among our district was an effort in team building! LOL! And even though everyone answered the questions the same way, everybody got a different grade. Go figure!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager said the differences were because of simulations. Who knows what that employee from Manitoba Canada was writing down.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The testing will go down as the most ridiculous thing in pharma history. An historic cluster from which the company will never recover.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The testing will go down as the most ridiculous thing in pharma history. An historic cluster from which the company will never recover.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about what that says about the caliber of employee that still works here, that is too lazy to look for a sales job that rewards for sales results.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am so glad that I don't work for GSk anymore because I had to listen to condescending jerks like you.

To the cheaters let me say one thing to you -- don't sell your soul & integrity for the $. Go find another job. You will be much happier once you leave the GSk toxic dump lead by self centered leaders!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I just said, the fired employees are sitting home today playing on this site. They had very low sales and people skills, and could not make it in this competitive market place . They will always have a chip on their shoulders and blame someone else ! So sad indeed.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, a new take on the "just quit" mantra. I left and so should you. OK.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a lie. There AREN'T any sales numbers. The territories don't have any sales goals. It's all who could cheat better on the tests.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the numbers. Look at the salary ranges and ask yourself how long it would take to reach the top of the range getting less than cpi increases. Look at cpi numbers in relationship to what you are getting! Losing ground? Look at the stock par value it sucks the only thing holding it up is dividend payments! Look at all the things that GSk has taken away from employees over the last 10 years. Have you forgotten about the reduction in retiree health benefits? What a joke that was-- stab in the back. Look at how many Employees have been severed. Look at all the crap products that have been brought to market -- oh let me count! Look at all the fines GSk has paid billions and billions! Look at all incompetent leaders at GSk that keep reducing everything to shore up the bottom line because they don't know how lead! What a joke. Stay and the joke is on YOU!

Conclusion = GSk has fallen into mediocrity. If you stay it will be more of the same. Unless you are one of those self centered egotistical jack assess that is all about power and climbing the corporate ladder. I have know many over the years and I can assure you that they will LIE to further themselves at YOUR expense!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are sitting in the same pay grade all those years, then it means you are a low performer. Why should you get anything more. The Gimmie Gimme mentality is sickening

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent post!

I don't think there will be much of a corporate ladder soon, more like corporate step stool after generic hits and the new Ceo splits GSK.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't have a clue, and clearly have not worked at the company very long. You think that post was about gimme, gimme mentality. You are simply ignorant with no knowledge. IF you have any respectable tenure with the company you would know what happened, how it happened, and who caused it. I worked worked for the company for 35 years, and I know the record. The incompetent corporate ladder climbing self absorbed morons like you don't understand how things work. That fact is clear -- just look at the company performance. While I am ranting -- let me add one more thing... people like you don't respect the people who do the work, and have no understanding of leadership.