Changes In The Wind

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2015 at 6:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Question:

(1) Why break Alpha out into a separate team, when Beta and soon Gamma, will call on virtually the same docs as Alpha for Brin & Brex?

(2) Why do all Otsuka reps have Brex and Alpha does not?

This is the first few questions I would like to know the answer to. Also, explain why this is a "good business decision", because it splits the psych force, and you lose a key element of SOV from Alpha? Wouldn't it make more sense to have one united team with everyone behind Brex & Brin, especially since we all CALL ON THE SAME DOCS????????

Can you smell Big Pharma written all over this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Otsuka has brex because it is their drug.
    Wait until tomorrow when the alignment changes, regional maps, management changes are announced.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree that pulling Alpha out is a huge mistake. Hard to believe JA would go for that dumb move. This has "consulting company" written all over it. Alpha DM's can only have just a very few reps reporting to them. What a waste of money! Who made this decision, JA, MH or S? One day they will realize that this was not the brightest decision.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some alpha will move to Gamma:(

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe that JA was for separating Alpha. It really makes no business sense.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old Mike Hanley resigned. I bet splitting Alpha off was his stupid idea! Maybe JA will reverse his decision.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did Hanley resign? That is news to many of us! I guess he did not want to go down with the Proverbial Ship! It would have stained his career. He had a bend over and grab your ankles job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess he didn't want to be seen as General Custer of the Rexulti launch.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are probably right. His ass already looks like a porcupines back. It is full of arrows.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company really needed Takeda to launch brex. They have experience being the 8th drug in a class to market.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, with Hanley leaving, I believe it speaks volumes of how messed up the psych franchise really is. He had been with Lundbeck for a while. The future is not looking too good. We are Lundbeck- lol We are just like every other big pharma company out there.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction, the 12th drug in the class.

U thought Brintellix was hard to sell? No insurers will cover this with abilify generic.

Otsuka will have a 300 million sales goal after 1 year, when in reality they know it will be closer to 50 million. They make the assumption that all Abilify schizophrenia scripts will be converted to Brex within 24 months. NO WAY

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does the Otsuka board say Lundbeck is not co-promoting Brex anymore? The whole Beta team will have it P1.