Cerefolin

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2004 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah Yeah "tiny" nice try at a save. you still suck shit for brains.

2. DP DDS

DP DDS Guest

I am seeing negative comments about Cerefolin. Before you judge too harshly, research into the many vasculitis related diseases would be warrented. Homocysteine, B12, Nitric oxide production and the methylation process between these things are all related. Elevated homocysteine has many far reaching effects. From my research, I am thrilled to see these things together in one pill. It is disappointing to see these kinds of advances being described as snake oil. No, this alone will not bring back someone's memory, but it will aid in reducing the inflammation in the endothelial lining of blood vessels. The results are real and dramatic with some diseases.

Know your physiology before crying foul to the drug companies. Good advances are slowed by uninformed nay sayers.

I have no financial incentive or involvement in saying this, just 4 years of researching Behcet's disease to keep my wife alive and healthy as possible.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are some very intelligent people posting on this thread...that's for sure. I was prescribed cerefolin by my psychiatrist, who takes cerefolin, herself. The last 2 years have been very rough for me. I lost a son to suicide, then my husband developed pancreatic cancer and died within 4 months of that diagnosis. I decided I would try cerefolin to help me get back to a level I can function normally. I only took it for a few days then put it way back in my kitchen closet. I've finally pulled it out again because I don't think I'm doing that well. I've always been called a strong person by those who know me, especially since my losses. I will try cerefolin for a month to see if I can see improvement in my motivation to get my life going again. Will post later and let you know.

All of you take care!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cerefolin won't do a thing for your depression. You need Deplin....and your psych. needs a refresher course over the products. 7.5 mg. is useless (Cerefolin)....studies show 15mg. is the dose (Deplin). In fact, all doctors should stop prescribing Cerefolin and just use Deplin.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cerefolin has a useless generic. Ask for Deplin 15 mg.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Dad is on Cerefolin with fairly good results, noticeably worse without after started taking it. But Express Scripts just said FDA reclassified it as a medical food, now not covered by his insurance...was just filled on 3/9/2016. I'd like to see that paper by this woman but don't know how to get to it. We can pay outright $799.99 @ Walgreens or $348.00 @ BrandDirect!! WHAT???? With no different company putting another out there??? But would like to read this as trying to help my Dad. He's 85, pretty good health but now not covered. We were paying $150.00 of the $800.00, doable, but not happy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Useless product going OTC. Never worked for any of my patients. And costs too much. If you need samples, see me, I need to reduce that real estate in my sample closet. And reduce the number of visits this rep comes to my office.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a moron! Your wasting your time on Cafe Pharma to talk about a useless product... Get to work Doc. r*****!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:p Hahahaaaa

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

see yah. Wouldn't wanna be yah. ✌️ Douche bags.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you guys still around. The products aren't even on the map.