Cerefolin

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2004 at 9:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caregiver, above poster is right, talk to your doctor. The main difference between metabolized folate and folic acid is that folic acid has a lot of waste and metabolized folate is pure, natural and active. Docotrs noticed some mood improvement with folic acid but much more pronounced with metabolized folate and helps patients with AD and the fogginess/frustration in the brain. Metabolized folate also crosses into the brain through a tight barrier and works in the brain where folic acid is synthetic and not recognized by the body/cell until reduced several times. There are side effects from folic acid and studies showing less efficacy and possible increase risk using folic acid and b6 in higher amounts. Don't fool with trying to get a substitute or combining otc and foltx to make your own. If CEREFOLIN works for your mom, Pamlab will work with your Doctor to get the discount card. Its very important to be consistent and keep your mom on Cerefolin, it is the best product of its kind and 1 tablet a day is easier. We'll try to get someone to call on that doc, but encourage your doctors to follow up with us. Doctors can visit pamlab.com or cerefolin.com

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Caregiver, above poster is right, talk to your doctor. The main difference between metabolized folate and folic acid is that folic acid has a lot of waste and metabolized folate is pure, natural and active. Docotrs noticed some mood improvement with folic acid but much more pronounced with metabolized folate and helps patients with AD and the fogginess/frustration in the brain. Metabolized folate also crosses into the brain through a tight barrier and works in the brain where folic acid is synthetic and not recognized by the body/cell until reduced several times. There are side effects from folic acid and studies showing less efficacy and possible increase risk using folic acid and b6 in higher amounts. Don't fool with trying to get a substitute or combining otc and foltx to make your own. If CEREFOLIN works for your mom, Pamlab will work with your Doctor to get the discount card. Its very important to be consistent and keep your mom on Cerefolin, it is the best product of its kind and 1 tablet a day is easier. We'll try to get someone to call on that doc, but encourage your doctors to follow up with us. Doctors can visit pamlab.com or cerefolin.com

[/ QUOTE ]

You are CRAZY. How can you be okay with yourself!?? Tell her what the latest study said!! Or are you not suppose to? You people are out of your minds....watch out for another hurricane to come through covington, your karma is on the line. unbelievable!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can anyone SHOW a dr what the study said other than what has been printed in the USA today. I am not being an advocate one way or the other right now because I haven't seen it. But someone is being high and mighty about the study when they don't even know what it says.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    How can anyone SHOW a dr what the study said other than what has been printed in the USA today. I am not being an advocate one way or the other right now because I haven't seen it. But someone is being high and mighty about the study when they don't even know what it says.

[/ QUOTE ]

We dont know what it said?? It was published idiot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh so you just act like its not out there?? do you people have no ethics?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I hope this is entertainment. Seriously, I have noticed a tremendous improvement with my mom. As far as the discount card--------that was a joke. The prescription using the card was only $1.50 cheaper than my pharmacy was offering. I've been sick enough and on enough meds (prednisone, methotrexate, neurontin and numerous others) to know ALL drugs have side effects. I hope I have enough intelligence to read through any studies or info available regarding side-effects. I'm one of those poorly paid school teacher that was mentioned in a previous post. Any websites like this for teachers? Is there anything I can read (with an open mind) regarding side-effects? I really do appreciate the last few posts and the honesty about this site. Thanks a lot. I do want to do what's best for her.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put the $30 a month in a term life policy for your kids. That would be a better return on your investment.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correction Idiot it was not published it was just talked about at the conference. If it was published and you think you are so smart name the journal that it was in??? Cat got your fingers?? It probably wiill never get published because what I hear is docs that were there did not even believe the presenters. So go ahead asshole name the journal.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correction Idiot it was not published it was just talked about at the conference. If it was published and you think you are so smart name the journal that it was in??? Cat got your fingers?? It probably wiill never get published because what I hear is docs that were there did not even believe the
    presenters. So go ahead asshole name the journal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Put your money where your big fat hick mouth is.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correction Idiot it was not published it was just talked about at the conference. If it was published and you think you are so smart name the journal that it was in??? Cat got your fingers?? It probably wiill never get published because what I hear is docs that were there did not even believe the

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm waiting, name the jornal ASSHOLE and you put your money where your mouth is. NAME IT, IF YOU ARE SO SURE IT WAS A PUBLISHED, PEER REVIEWED STUDY. I DARE YOU NAME IT NOW!!!!!!!!!! OR GO FUC% YOURSELF

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm waiting, name the jornal ASSHOLE and you put your money where your mouth is. NAME IT, IF YOU ARE SO SURE IT WAS A PUBLISHED, PEER REVIEWED STUDY. I DARE YOU NAME IT NOW!!!!!!!!!! OR GO FUC% YOURSELF

[/ QUOTE ]

oooo, well i just fuc%ed myself and it felt great! thank you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough said. that is all you have for a comeback!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you looked into seeking out some mental health help? I feel that it would benefit you. Seriously, consider it....you need it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Merck KGA,

Why the hell would you want to buy a shit hole company like pamlabs. They are running your metafolin into the ground.

Love,
    Old Man Rucker

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the study will be published. you are a sick sick person to want to continue to sell something when you know that it could do more harm than good. of course products have side effects but the positives of the products usually outweigh the negatives. you are a typical pam lab employee, congratulations

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm confused. I have a terrible memory. I am a 61 year old woman with an average or above average mind. But my memory and concetration seem to be getting worse. My family doctor put me on cerefolin and said he'd had good results with it, and then I read these negative reports on your site. Who is right and should I be taking cerefolin? I'm not ready to give up on my mind!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intead of Cerefolin, keep the 40 bucks a month it would be and go buy some at GNC for 10.00 and then buy a 1/4 ounce of weed with the remaining. This way you still get the metafolin and if your memory is bothering you at least you will feel good all the time and not worry about forgetting things.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ohhhh... no.... the what comes around goes around is coming for the Camps!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While you company traitor types are out here fussing I am getting astonishingly better on this new medicine. I am a mother of two big boys who experienced noticeable memory loss. The Doctor gave me free samples of cerefolin and i am much better in a relatively short period. Shrugs there are always nasty people stabbing the good guys in the back after their paid.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. With a very stressful job I thought I was losing my mind, to the point of not being able to complete a sentence because I couldn't think of the word that I wanted to use. And I'm only 38. My elderly patients turned me on to it. One told me how he couldn't remember 5 things from the grocery store and after a month of taking Cerefolin he has no problems remembering up to 10 items at 75 years old. And I'm not paying $40, much less than that.