CEO Candidates

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 12, 2016 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, SK culture destroyed the culture and the new company. Time to split it up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gotta' blame someone , right ? much like our prez blaming things on bush.......gw sold out because things were not going right and they needed some tough leadership to get their reps working again......been there and done it kid....a neighbor was one of their reps !

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If sir Andrew was too weak to change the culture, he wasn't the man for the job. Besides that, he made so many freakin mistakes and hired so many bad leaders, it really doesn't matter anyway. Twit, the GW wonder kid, wrecked the joint. Oh, and sk culture. #good talk

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Martin Shrkeli would be the best fit, if you want stock price to increase you need to raise prices. He's got my vote, guaranteed there would be no more silly metrics for reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Garnier, Tachi, David Stout, and MonSloth, all SKB heritage destroyed GSK with the criminal sales practices, the Avandia debacle, Paxil debacle, China, and the list is long. I can play this game all day long
    #yourmother

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moncef is my man all the way! Sell short!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on. Witty got dealt a bad hand and he started putting it all together with the volume strategy. No other CEO in pharma had to deal with a culture that AW inherited, it's really a shame.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twit is a disgrace. Every one of his "bolt on acquisitions" was a disaster. His volume strategy is a joke. And his record of fines and criminal repercussions under his watch has set the bar for the industry. The fine business people from SK watched their great company get flushed down the toilet. Bring Frenchy back!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#29 on the worlds greatest leaders list
    what a fkkn farce

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't believe these dopes that have a blind spot for witty and excuse him and his part in the corruption before and after he was CEO. The guy was leading the strategy under jp and subsequently promoted to CEO to carry on the legacy. His acquisitions were worse than his corruption.

"But, but sk culture.." Whahhh, cry me a river twit-bot, your beloved leader destroyed the company. Hopefully Juan Epstein can put us on the right path.

sirandy likes this.
  11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. You nailed it. #GWvaluesmatter

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hint : the new leader will be American with same initials...GSK...an omen for sure !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Raise prices more? Ask coupon Jack how that worked out. BTW does GSK have a WFJ (work from jail) policy?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another fired rep with a chip on his shoulder.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tough times demanded a bold leader with innovative strategies, and sharp eye for talent. He was neither. (I have to agree that we EARNED the crap that we were dealing with, but thats not the point)

Lets hope that the next one can do a better job of righting this ship. If not, I wouldn't be surprised if half of us are gone in 3 years, and some contract field forces move in.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rent-a-reps are the future !

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sir Divot, Duke of Third Nostril

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AW definitely made some poor choices. Think of the embarassment that Mark Reilly, handpicked by Witty to lead GSK China, caused to GSK. It's really a testament to the power of the Sirs and Dames on the BOD that he wasn't fired years ago. They propped him up for ten years while they pocketed their £100k fees.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Third Nostril Blind

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twit-bot