CEO Candidates

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 12, 2016 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ready to serve all right............ in a minimum security facility

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Club Fed

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reichel is now getting 8 to 10, inches not years

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company would thrive in the able hands of Dr. Ben Carson, MD. PhD, and soon to be Knight of the Garter.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ben's trumps Janitor. He keeps those tower rest rooms spotless. Yes sir, old Ben got some slick moves with that brush and plunger.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma is very good but does not have the Pharma R&D background.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma is the epitome of the psycho chick gsk manager. Good luck with that

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why do you think the next will be from gsk ?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

American with last name of Epstein. He will the push out Monsloth and Vallance. He will rebuild oncology. He's taking off time to travel and refresh then look for him to start in the Fall.

10. sirandy

sirandy new user

The CEO will be external. No way any of the flotsam and jetsam internally will be considered. New vision required across the board. Not the dysfunctional team currently in place. Bye bye Ding Dong, Monsloth, and others. Emma will stay.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The big question, will the new American CEO be based in London or the US? If US, where, Philthydelphia?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the new base for US is RTP.........do you really think a millionaire would choose Philthydelphia ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the merger, the Brits believed the lies about how important it was to have the new company based in Philthydelphia. RTP has been listed as one of the top 1-2 places to live since 2000. Philthydelphia, not even in the top 200. A complete sewer with rampant crime, the fuhgetaboutit lazy work habits, expensive cost of living, etc. it didn't make sense except it meant that Garnier and Tachi could keep their houses in Philthydelphia.

Let's see if this persists. Close Navy Yard, UP , UM and the company would be back to #1

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no no .....the wives are the ones who want to stay with their country club friends, and would not be accepted into any of the good ole boy country clubs in NC !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I smell Rocky Mt. / Clayton Inbred Trash

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's face it. SK is the reason we are in the position we are in. The culture of win at all costs and slimy used car sales mentality. It was disgusting! How many times have you tiered? And this is where it got us. SK bread a culture of unethical scum. Thanks SK!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Witty- GW - failed culture.

Good talk

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Philly is a dump, I agree. That's why anyone with any sense lives in the burbs.

Rtp, beautiful place to live but isolated. Not much talent in terms of sheer numbers.

On the east coast, for pharma, you have Boston, NY, NJ and philly. When you recruit talent, most won't move to the Deep South (as beautiful as it is). So, if you were following along, you now know why philly is preferred over rtp.

Good talk.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK will never be number 1, at any location. To be #1, you need innovative medicines, first line access and a fundamental understanding of the payer market. Gsk has none of these things, we have coupon jack, pt first and the volume strategy. Hell we even took a giant price reduction in China. There isn't enough volume in the world to be #1 ( or #10) in pharma.

It's not skb or philly (a dump) that is the problem. Read the above paragraph if you still no comprende.

#goodtalk

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To post #59: What SK legacy products are we currently promoting? Make sure you do your homework before answering. I agree with your comment about AW. To young and arrogant to be a CEO. However, he was handed a bucket of $hit from the first day he took over. Almost all of it directly from the unethical behavior of SK. It's a fact. Do a little homework and you will see that I am right. SK management and reps would sell their grandmother if it meant they could go on a trip...a stupid little trip. They would do and say anything, even if it meant putting a patients health at risk. Would you like me to give details? Like shooting fish in a barrel, let me tell you. Unethical to the core! "how many times have you tiered"? It should have been, "how many times have you lied, cheated and stolen"? Oh but I tiered so it's ok. Scum, low-life, shallow, and vapid! Those are the words that describe the SK culture.