CDC on circumcision

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Vagitarian, Dec 2, 2014 at 1:13 PM.

1. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Finally! now let's hope all the women who talk about how 'painful and inhumane it is, close their pie-holes and let their husbands make the decision. Recently with the birth of a grandson, I had to listen to many young women go on and on about how much 'pain' this inflicted. Fortunately her husband prevailed and the procedure was done. As a grown man, I remember the pain of my first tetanus shots, my first broken arm and my tonsillectomy. I do not remember my circumcision because the brain doesn't yet identify those sensations as pain. I do, however, remember the wonders of regular blow jobs for the duration of my life. Ladies, don't sympathize, circumcise.

https://www.yahoo.com/health/circumcision-benefits-outweigh-risks-cdc-says-104161436012.html

2. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

One of the reasons the rates are dropping is because state medicaid plans no longer pay for it. Several insurance plans quit paying for it as well because the costs have become ridiculously high.

3. Vagitarian

True and this is insanity if the reasoning is correct - reduction of disease.

Very similar to not paying for birth control.

We have too many people and not enough jobs.

4. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

And even MORE People coming. Yeah, this will end well. But the best news of the day? We just passed $18 Trillion in National Debt.

5. Vagitarian

Thank you ! This in part supports my position: 1) Legalize abortion. 2) Get a fucking balanced budget like we had at the end of the BC administration which was a bipartisan effort. Hey, it worked!

6. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

There is no 'I' in team.

7. libluvsbukkake

libluvsbukkake Well-Known Member

At this point Vag, I long for the good old days of Bubba. All that we had to talk about, was a blue dress.

8. Vagitarian

Ahhh yes, the good old days of politics. 2 parties fought but at least they balanced the budget and the semen flowed (for both parties) in DC. Life was good.