CCS Medical from Pharma?

Discussion in 'Endocrinology' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2006 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

duh

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CCS SUX

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CCS has absolutely NO morals or ethics. I have worked for several good companies as well as bad but there is not a company that has worse mngt then CCS. This company is a joke!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why doesn't the government hire Beat and Fran to fix the ACA website?
    They fixed PIMS!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still makes me sick today. Thinking of the double standard that Dan and Beat had. They would force people to come in early and stay late. In the mean time they would be gone everyday between 4 and 4:30 pm. What They said to there people is (I am better then you). My family is more important than yours. Grrrrrrr, I should had brought a lawsuit against dump CCS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are considering working for this company, you should at least know what you are getting into. If you want to make pretty good $$ in this company the best thing you can do is move to a territory that has good insurance contracts, ie. Ohio, Louisiana, PA. You must also kiss your manufactures a## because they will make or break you. Mngt in this company is by far the worst I have ever seen. You can make lots of $$ in this company if you are in a good territory but if you are looking for a company that cares about their employees ths is NOT the company. They should have been sued several times and even forced one of their female employees to quite because she was pregnant and couldn't fulfill her job description. Turnover rate is very high because of horrible mngt. I graduated with 10 people in my training class in 2011 and within 18 months there were only 2 left.

My best advice, if you are considering working for this company, take full advantage of them throughout your tenure and always keep your eye out for a better opportunity because you will never have any stability in this company. Squeeze every $$ possible out of this company and when you get decent rankings get out quick. Bottom line: they absolutely DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES AND THEY WILL LAY OFF EMPLOYEES AT THE DROP OF A DIME WITH NO THOUGHT. ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B because you will need it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fyi
    we are still standing for all you ass holes that wrote us off. stop the bull shit you have no clue of what your talking about. so stop you guessing you losers you are losers because you have no job and seating home beating your meat or use a big dildo to help you threw the day sorry

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happen to the leadership? Is Linda Langiotti running the company?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The culture is GREAT!!! If you want to become a manager or higher, just be as stupid as you can
    be. My manager Steve S. is a dumb ass!! His last name should be PVC, if you know what I mean. Ask him to do a presentation, you will find out. I don't think will last long, and because he does not have any big pharma experience his option will be Home depot.
    I like to keep my job as a regular rep, i can play Golf, go to the beach, movies etc. Anyway the crap that we try to sell, won't sell by giving more time. Enjoy life!! JUST MAINTAIN A RESUME HANDY, THIS COMPANY IS GOING DOWN IN LESS THAT A YEAR.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW... Clearly this is a current employee... Not just from the message, but the expert spelling and sentence structure is a dead giveaway for how much intelligence is on board at CCS. I would bet this message was created by T. Rogiers or T. Hudson! Any other ideas?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please elaborate, and please share who cheats and has affairs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just hired 20 + people in clearwater, starting to grow the business again. its nice to have such a secure Job and great managers

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they rehire the I.T Group they fired.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they even still have those two?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So,who is still left at clearwater?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently no one.