Cayenne Medical

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, o.k buddy, i bet your the man in your little 3rd world country..... we have the most competitive market place in the world... you couldn't carry my jock strap buddy... you probably live somewhere in Europe where they shut down the city during lunch for 3 hours so you chumps can take a mid-day nap....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, o.k buddy, i bet your the man in your little 3rd world country..... we have the most competitive market place in the world... you couldn't carry my jock strap buddy... you probably live somewhere in Europe where they shut down the city during lunch for 3 hours so you chumps can take a mid-day nap....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WORD

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's these sorts of thoughts that keep us growing every day... I've brought on 6 new Cayenne surgeons in the past 5 weeks and it's not even "ACL season". Hopefully, we stay low on your radar and continue to take your surgeons.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rt

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AperFix allows surgeons to use soft-tissue grafts and achieve aperture fixation. When used in conjunction with the Arthrex retro-screw, surgeons end up with aperture to aperture fixation using soft tissue. "Aperture to aperture" sound familiar? A soft tissue BTB without the post-op anterior knee pain? Best of both worlds in my opinion.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just use a femoral screw along with a Tightrope RT- same aperture fixation then, only much higher load-to-failure and graft in the tunnel. Advantage Arthrex.

Cayanne has a few cute products, but they are solutions to problems that don't exist.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the moronic Arthrex reps that are making us succesful.. Keep thinking that what you have just said will work - A screw and a button w much higher load-to-failure? haha. It doesnt come close to replicating what Cayenne can do. I love letting Arthrex reps sit in on our cases and crap their pants as the $40 commission check they get for chasing ACLs goes flying out the window...I'll just keep taking your business.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys keep getting smaller and smaller in our rearview mirror. Nice try!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not an arthrex rep but i work in sports and have a large metro territory and i have NEVER seen a cayenne rep, box, implant, or even brochure. my advice is try selling before you come on here beating your chest, you guys are minor league....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much graft in the tunnel with Cayanne's femoral ACL device?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AM portal drilling with 30mm bone stock you may get 5-7mm graft in the femur. FWIW IMO.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Cayenne Here, u get 15-18mm on each side of tunnel which gives u 30-36mm total...graft length is not as important (need less than 15mm to heal) as fixation at aperture. Cool product, but not everyone id soft tissue. Also agree w/prev poster, I'd take cayenne up top and retroscrew on bottom..IMO

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"u get 15-18mm on each side of tunnel which gives u 30-36mm total"

Wow, that is some very creative math there! That is not typically the way that 'graft in the tunnel' is measured.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Ace, where does the majority of the fixation come from?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to a parrot-head Arthrex d-bag? Not "creative", but it may not conform to the way you pukes want to sell your knock off crap.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lead Cayenne reps do very well. They actually make 40-50k a year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

your talking about sports medicine here right? acls, anchors, interference screws, etc? (yawn, yawn). i don't understand why anyone would want to sell sports? it sounds so boring

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its fun.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested in a device that can rival tightrope and. Has. A totally different mechanism? this is the YouTube link that you can show to the interested companies.

I can send the same as email, with more details. Preliminary tests for slipping and breaking are comparable to tightrope.

I am sure that it will succeed.

CV

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHCTpo_FGRQ