Caught my partner faking calls

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2016 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baloney; everyone sometimes needs to do it. Things happen, family issues, your stressed, no big deal and who the hell cares.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky signed legal papers when he was hired. Be sure to tell them you were " stressed and everyone does it " when you are charged with fraud. Yes, fraud ........ look it up.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky, you know I'm growing fond of you. I'm feeling a man crush. Did i ever tell you I'm an expert teabagger ?
    Lets cut to the chase here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my partner at GSK just fakes orgasm.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone here knows the drill...fresh hire, shoes shined, suit dry cleaned, bold tie, samples, PI's , car washed...you're ready for action! Make the rounds, scratch your head, check with partners, ask DM about 'hard to see-no see offices', try harder! ...fast forward...wrinkled khakis not too badly stained, shirt-sure you can wear it 2 days in a row, shoes - not flip flops yet so good there....tie? too hot today .. see who has lunch scheduled..(that's at least 6 calls min.) and make a few FIDO (f'it , drive off) calls , head home by 2pm (do not answer any phone call from company / counterparts or log in till after 5:30pm)...Repeat...unless it is a nice warm Friday, you have weekend travel/vacation plans...then Friday could become optional .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny but true, I've seen this from many grey hairs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newbies go first with the dismissals......gray hairs know the system and last a long time.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grey hairs last because someone has to last through all of the job cuts they have every two years. Lot of people leave for better jobs that have stability.

Read the boards going back from any company, there is a lot of random selection in cuts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #86 is pretty funny! It is really unfortunate that our company cannot get out of it's own way. They have not adapted to the changes in the physician access (or lack there of) landscape. Sure, management will reference it but they have not changed their approach in over 50 years. You may laugh at what I am about to say but it's true. The pharmaceutical sales professional is a necessary piece of the puzzle in order to drive demand / sales. Payers are the most important but sales reps drive demand! Why would management and GSK treat reps like 2nd graders? We don't need as many sales managers as we have especially since we have "sales excellence coach". Allow the reps to sell. Visit them once per quarter and actually try to help them vs scrutinize them. You would be amazed at what would happen.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.....and for 50 years reps have been saying for managers to lay off. They won't, nothing will change, so stop wishing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Faking calls is routine in vaccines. No need to document samples.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think sales would go up!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turn in anyone faking calls..........when caught, they will think you were also part of it. Go to manager and HR first......document what you are saying.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Faking calls is routine in the NEPA district in fact it is encouraged. KF will guide you through the process, stay home with your dog and enjoy your life

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above is one who was fired for doing same........they WILL catch you Sparky.