Caught my partner faking calls

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2016 at 8:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ROTFL!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are the definition of primary care pharma shit heads. We still worry about sampling and calls as the definition of moving business. I will continue to lie and make shit up just to collect a pay check. This company is fucking running things like its 2003. Catch me fuck faces!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well just sit there buddy and waste your life.......one day when you are older, you will wonder where your life went so fast. Enjoy !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this company not realize how unprofessional and rude it is to call offices and ask if we were there?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are very naïve if you don't think all companies do these audit checks. By mail is the best and pay the doc a small token for filling out a short form. Worst is by calling and talking with the secretary.....she may not know the rep, or she perhaps was on break when rep came by or perhaps she was on vacation.

These are usually done by an outside company so the doc doesn't know which co. is being audited...." when is the last time you saw the Pfizer rep, the Roche rep, etc. " , " in past week, in past 2 weeks, in past month ..."

So watch out Sparky, they may have tagged you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure...an office is going to take time from everything else they have to do to complete a verification form from of all people, a pharma company? I think not. These poor offices have so much to do the last thing they are going to do is verification for the mighty Pharma company. Hello folks, they could care less about Pharma bs.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was audited for high call average 8 years ago. HR called me and grilled me, all while calling 3 offices where I alone had calls (no peer activity for awhile.) they asked to speak with office manager/rn staff to confirm my presence, nature of the calls, and history with the docs and staff. It all checked out and calls were legit. My manager had no idea this was happening. I'm not sure if the audit was spurred on by a peer or a "bean counter" from home office.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please watch out for team members.....there is usually one who thinks he/she is the hardest working and one of the team is cheating......a rep in my team actually was known to FOLLOW new hires and ride past their houses in the AM and PM ..... and report slackers ! True story !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would have got them for stalking and harrass,emt

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Relax, they do some 3rd party forms for sample drops I know of. Docs have told me that much. These days offices are so busy I wouldn't worry about office managers getting calls.

Everyone is lying, get over it. Half the offices are closed with more everyday, trust me ppl aren't doing what they say.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you are saying it's OK to lie and cheat.............typical millennial far from " the Greatest Generation " . So sad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, you dipshit. The Boomers are creating an environment that forces the Millennials to lie. It favors the Boomers in management. Things aint the way they used to be, old fart.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the boomers in this industry are not very intelligent. Mostly business majors with no concept of changing globalization. To you millenials who are here- find your way out!! You need skills for the future. GSK is the past- forced rankings, layers of management that are ridiculous. Will be gone in just a few years!! Consider the future- listen to podcasts, read financial news it is not here -- get out now!! This company represents the past and you are the future. Wish you the best!! Boomers have created this mess we are in not you!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky can't even spell " millennial "........................Boomer here kid. We can spell and do a lot more little buddy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry this boomer misspelled millenial you stupid idiot. Enjoy being the angry white male you obviously are.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did this rep do to you that you actually threatened his livelihood? If he does in fact fake calls, was your job on the line? I have a counterpart that I share a territory with. I know that she spends about 5 hours max in the field each day. I really could use her help in building the business. Yes, it does piss me off. Calling HR and turning her in has never entered my mind. Even if she spends only 5 hours a day in the field, I still have my job and will do the best I can. I would never dream of taking her families income away by getting her fired. Even if she was justifiably fired, I would feel horrible if it was because I turned her in. I feel she will ultimately sink her own ship without any help from me. If I had never left the field early for an appointment, or a kids baseball game, etc, then I might feel self righteous enough to turn her in. That is not the case. Have you EVER done ANYTHING that wasn't "by the books"? The bible says "You without sin cast the first stone". The bottom line is that your partner is wrong for faking calls, and you are a real ass for turning him in. Who made you the boss of the world? Why is it your duty to be such a do gooder? You tell yourself that your just trying to protect the company, but as you can see, the company will not treat you the same way. Keep your big ass nose on your own business and do you're job and quit worrying about other people. It's not your business. If you are responsible for a person losing their job, you better be damn sure you can live with the consequences. A lost job may be the last straw for someone with other problems and it could be enough for them to come after you. It happened to the wife of a neighbor of mine. She was instrumental in getting a co-worker fired. He waited for her after work, followed her home and stabbed her 27 times. Her job was not affected by his poor performance, it's just too bad she felt it was her "duty" to come to the aid of a company that never asked her to.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good advice- KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are getting shafted. If you can prove it, tell everyone you can and e-mail / call HR !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the big deal. I caught your wife faking an orgasm. Just do your damn job