Carnexiv WTF

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Dec 21, 2016 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This product was born with broken legs. I do not think it will ever come to market. People start looking for a new job. We really only have one secure drug to sell, that is Onfi. Northera born with one broken leg lips along.. Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct. Unless we go out and buy some more stuff to sell, this whole company is toast once Onfi LOE hits.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carnexiv sales will peak at 30 million per year.

That's Trintellix level bad!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we paid off a few billion in debt this year early, will be interesting to see how much financial accounting will be put into buying new products using cash to buy products that can drive future growth.

CEO Kare telling us about the stock price is laughable... since when do US based employees get to be a piece of the company. We are just little people that they lean on to drive the global portfolio. Seems we are driving a bus in the fog up the mountain.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buying a drug with any upside that is near approval costs at least a billion these days. Then you have companies throwing 10-20 billion around to gain access to single assets that have blockbuster potential.

They don't have much time if they don't want to lose their specialty neuro sales force.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the chances that we even launch this drug? It has been doomed since the beginning

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't be surprised if major changes happen before LUNA.

Pray for us.... Happy Holidays Everest Team.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$30 million a year will be amazing for this drug! No, 2017 will usher in major changes. My bet is that there will be 1 psych force selling a mix of AM,Trin and Rex. Anybody's guess about what's in store for neuro. Putting gamma and beta together positions that group for a downsizing for sure. Keep the best, fire the rest.

Hell, we may even have ONE sales force with a different mix of neuro and psych drugs! Who knows?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting in 2018 there are only 2 options for the next ~5 years.

1. Limp onward with only the psych products we have, or

2. Buy some neuro products to sell. (In my opinion it was foolish to dissolve our orphan epilepsy infrastructure as that was the most fertile in licensing space).

Either way, Lundbeck is going to be smaller and cash strapped moving forward. Take your 2017 bonus and move on while you can.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why, what's wrong with it?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that two of the Northera Marketing team left today?

Is Neuro going to die soon...

This is craziness....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What! Who?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JG & the new guy that hasn't been here for longer than a hot minute...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No loss with JG, she had zero Pharma experience and she's responsible for running off Katie Moser. Bill wasn't here long enough to know if he's a good or bad loss but I would hardly be worried with either of them leaving.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill came here to launch idalopirdine. Once it was clear that drug will never launch he had no reason to stay.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't blame them. Having to deal with that no talent product director would make anyone want out.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm confused. Who and why "no talent."

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JG as in Jessie Goldmember?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the one, and she was by far the least talented out of the Northera marketing team. Not sure if she quit or was asked to leave but either way they surely can do better

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. You bottom feeding sales reps with just a high school education could do worlds better!