Car orders?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2015 at 11:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone heard when we should expect the Fall order cycle?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the Fall I'm guessing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typically when you hit 85k on your car or at least that's been my experience. I like the Nissan Altima.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is there a "like" button? Because this one is epic

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the car choices?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got my order form yesterday. Chevy Malibu, Honda Accord, Hyundai Elantra, Ford Fusion, or if in snow zone- Subaru Outback or Ford Escape.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a Ford Escape years ago and thought it was a good rep vehicle.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did you get your order form? Did it come by email? I am over 100k miles and haven't gotten anything yet

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have not been sent out yet. I called wheels yesterday and AZ has not released any information yet.. Typically orders go out to sales in October.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i sure wish I could get a minivan again.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

said no one ever

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who the f$&/ cares about the car, I get a kick out of us in the pharma world, the first thing anyone cares about is a car, does it matter, we pay practically nothing to use it and we get free gas, I would drive a yugo if they offered it to me

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you drive your own car if you were paid mileage?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Car orders suspended due to upcoming layoffs

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs will eliminate cars due for replacement and newer cars will be reassigned. If your car is due to be replaced this year and you are lucky enough to be retained, then you will receive a car from someone less fortunate. Now how important is a new company car?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This just goes to show all the conspiracy/layoff junkies on here. I just got an email about new car pins yesterday. There are no layoffs happening any time soon

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, do you actually have your new car? NO. Huh? These new car order forms are sort of like our recorded sales calls. 90% are not for real.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe for some of you who don't work and have 4-5 people covering one territory. Then yes I would be a little worried

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are all idiots. If you are so worried about your job all the time, why don't you leave? Make it a little more tolerable for those of us who actually appreciate the work we have