Car? Maybe. Car? No Promises. Car? No. Car? Maybe.

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2015 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think most part timers will opt out

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can part timers opt out? I am full time and I don't want a car. Was told via Q&A under special circumstances those with leases may be able to opt out. ( I guess until the lease is up)we must show proof.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke with Nicole with EPBU flex contract and she said that they are still looking at options with the Flex -time, i.e. cost. She said they will send additional information to us when it's available.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also spoke to Nicole. She said she had just got a Brazilian wax and never wears panties. Who cares about cars after that? I have been sporting a raging boner all day!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do not know what the heck you are talking about. Spouses can drive company vehicles. You get a gas card and the gas is paid for from the moment you leave your driveway to go to your 1st call. Your 1st call might be 2 hours away. It would be ridiculous for them to say they are not paying for that. And paying $150 a month is not a rip off. You are paying that in insurance and oil changes already on the vehicle you have. The $600 a month does not cut it when it comes to wear and tear on the large territories.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do have a large terrritory and using my personal car provides me with $11,000 TAX-FREE,and a large tax write-off,versus $1800 /month after tax.Ask a tax advisor which is better.Opinions mean nothing.YOU don't know what you are talking about.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know what I am talking about. Think bro.

Any new, safe and worry free cars around I can buy for 11,000? Company car removes the headaches, expense and liability on you for all the things attached to using a personal car. Company cars are a tool we need and are provided by good companies in this industry.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are complicating all of this.

If you don't want wear/tear on your car, then LEASE a car. Now, this can be tricky if you have a huge territory, and if that is the case, then you will have to do OVERNIGHT travel once or twice a week to cut down on the miles.

Get creative. If it still is not good, then look for another job. Now is the time to do it, when you have a good job.

CSA is a good job, and don't let the dorky non-CSA reps tell you otherwise. Most of the are just upset because we are taking over the industry, and because we are actually better reps in my opinion (I have spent about 10 years as a manufacturer rep and 5 as a CSA, and CSA reps are better, overall, because you have more experienced and more humble reps in CSA, when the manufacturer companies hire and keep most younger reps and college grads that just don't know how to sell, yet.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbfuck; if I lease a car I will pay much more than if I bought one. Car leases have maximum mileage allowed on EVERY LEASE. When you go over that you pay a huge SURCHARGE for every mile over your lease terms. From now on when you don't know what the FUCK you are talking about keep your YAP SHUT.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you never asked a tax advisor.The facts of the matter are that between what I am reimbursed monthly for use of my car,gas reimbursement,and tax write-off,I can buy a brand new Malibu,Camry,etc.every 2 years.That's a fact Jack!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the fuck can we afford you ask a tax adviser you pompous prick? We are low rent CSO reps. Get real dummy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your own advice and keep your yap shut. unless you keep a car for a very long time it is less expensive to lease a car . I pay .15 for going over mileage. Not a huge surcharge.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU either don't work for publicis or you don't read your emails. Publicis sent out an email with a Q&A attachment. It clearly stated that spouses can't drive the car. It also said that the drive from home to your first call and the drive from your last call to home is considered personal. Try learning the facts instead of writing bs

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Car, no car? Flex time, full? This is all messed up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really are dumb as a post.Just pick up the phone and call one and get their opinion for free.Who is the dummy???You!Stay clueless but don't state unfounded opinions in the future.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The GPS in each car that they track you with is free!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no!!! Time to wrap myself in aluminum foil and put on my special anti magnetic underwear!!! You CSO hacks are so dimwitted, shrill and paranoid it is hilarious. hard to believe that a CSO dump is the best you can do with all your "talent". LOL

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...you are so stupid. Most of us "CSO Hacks" made our money, jerk. We do this because it is something to do, to get out of the house.

Enjoy you job, moron. Corporate hack, idiot.

Get a life a well. You need that, sucker...think you know so much about life with your POD selling sales model, and 50 emails and 25 voice mails a week....also, don't forget your success story on Friday.

Bye dummy!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this last post...sooooo true..oh and i wouldnt trade with this idiot if they doubled his salary and offered me the job...oh yea..I have an INCREDIBLE manager..knows we semi retirees know what we're doing..totally leaves us alone..life is good

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones with a good DM are lucky.
    The DM's that micromanage and criticize make this job suck