Car? Maybe. Car? No Promises. Car? No. Car? Maybe.

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2015 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on???? I sure hope if company vehicles are available, there is a 4WD option, even if it means paying more money.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Usually people who live in the snow belt get a car with 4WD. The company knows that giving a rep a car without the ability to drive in the snow is stupid in territories that receive a lot of snow and ice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No car. Off the table. Too many people who took the survey said "No". They preferred the monthly payout. However, wear and tear with big territories is unmanageable.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, the wear and tear on our vehicles is ridiculous. That 19 cents a mile does not cut it. Definitely makes you want to look for another job. And now it sounds like company cars are not even going to happen until the end of the year or next year anyway.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the company car is a bad deal. now I get $600 a month and 19 cents a mile. I drive my car and my spouse can drive it too. company car spouse can't drive it. must pay $150. a month for personal use. Mileage to and from first and last call is considered personal. you will be taxed on personal miles. if you have a long drive to your territory you are screwed. if you live in or near your territory you are ripped off paying the $150. a month. this deal is great for publicis and bad for us.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya think ? Horrible deal . I need a car family can drive. I do not want a company car under those conditions. I just bought a car a year ago.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The terms are designed to screw the driver. Have driven a company car for years and was never charged this BS personal mileage to and from first last calls. Spouse always can drive the car. We will need 2 cars and it's going costing us big time all around! Do this and they need to up the salary!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical. PSS does everything to make money off their employees and screw them. Anything they do will always benefit them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I asked around. AZ reps can have their spouse drive the company car. sanafi allows it too. Mileage to and from first and last call is considered business not personal. This publicis thing sucks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we have uncles or second cousins drive the car? My uncle Rico is staying with me all of the month of June and needs a hoopty.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right but its the (cheap) contract way!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fugg Uncle Rico. Can I have a hooker drive up to the store and pick me up a bottle of vodka?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all medical device, home health, etc where reps use their own cars starting 2 years ago, the mileage to the first call and the mileage from the last call is considered personal use. like everything else, get creative and please stop your belly-aching!!! These days, you're lucky to have a job in this industry!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best thing if it gets a ding, flat tire or mechanical problems its not your problem and they should have a rental available to you.

But if you need a parking space who pays for that?

And if you already purchased a car who pays up for that extra money and all with no car money coming in any longer? Not possible pubi on this salary, we need raises for this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ allows it! What about the AZ contract? What about that Merck contract?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only employee drives the car.it is not a good plan at Publicis.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take the money. Could never afford the car payments, insurance and parking.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The car deal is not good. Not the way they have it. I opt out!!