Car choices

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2016 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the motorized fatty cart come with an attached grill and refrigerator?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes you can remove the rear and passenger seats for obese sales reps. GSK also has a plan where if you agree to put advertising from KFC, Taco Bell, or McDonalds on your car doors, you get to supersize all of your meals. Based on my assumption about your weight, you would like this perk.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The choices...choose carefully
    [​IMG]

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks! I heard managers get same choices.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, some need this option as they occasionally have to give a ride to their fatty reps. They also have an option of a cargo van for the extra hefty ones.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, a cargo van with extra strong springs and shock absorbers. Seat belt extenders are essential too along with plenty of bins to keep snacks, pizzas, and sugary sweet sodas.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell meh about the pharmacology while I have a little snack...
    [​IMG]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a great looking spread (I mean the food)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miracle Whip: The Expensive Spread®

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rode around with one of my fatty reps yesterday. She asked me to drive so that she could finish off a bucket of chicken, two pizza and 3subs between calls. The only problem is that she broke the suspension on my car, so I will be out of the field next week.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The smell must have been heinous beyond comprehension.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey there, Large Marge. Just wanted to check back to see if you got the job here at GSK?

Give us an update.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Large Marge of The Office is not pleased with the lack of quantity of comestibles.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certainly.....sorry about the fat jokes. We all drive Ford Escapes. The managers drive Ford Explorers. If you are overweight, you will also have an Explorer. So, all of us will have Escapes, and you and the manager will drive Explorers. You will be loved by all , treated well, and will fit in the team perfectly.....hope you believe me.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry......you left out important information. If you are overweight you will drive an Explorer but will have a Fatty Cart that can be wheeled out by pressing your fat finger on a button next to the steering wheel. The rear door will open and the Fatty Cart can be automatically lowered to street level. You can then take it into Wal-Mart to do your shopping. There is an attachment to the Fatty Cart that be added to the basket in the front. This allows you to load up on candy, snacks, and sugary sweet sodas. Remember, it's not your fault that you are morbidly obese, its your "metabolism". The front basket can also hold three buckets of the Colonel's chicken plus several Domino's large pizzas in addition to five liters of sugary sweet Coke products to help your "metabolism".

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine, if you will, buckets filled with extra crispy General Tsao legs, wings & thighs with all the fixins'...let the feast...errr...educational session begin!
    [​IMG]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very immature, keep your strange comic books under your bed .....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking in, Large Marge. Now put down the pizza and let someone else have something to eat for a change.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was lucky enough to get a modified cargo van as a company car. I just drive my fatty cart up the back ramp, pull up behind the wheel and drive away. I recommend this option to all the other "big-boned" gals out there.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cart choices
    [​IMG]