Car choices

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2016 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a sales role. Serious question because I can not ask in my interview.

What are the car choices? Are their exceptions for bigger car choices based on a medical reason?

Thanks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a questionnaire you complete. If you require two seats on an airline flight and a seatbelt extender, then you are entitled to a either a John Deere tractor or a dump truck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The car is a Fiat 500. You need to lose weight.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fiat is the preferred vehicle. You can also choose a bicycle or bus pass.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it so hard to answer the question? I am interviewing too and would like to know. This is not a questions we can ask in the interview.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, but before an answer can be given you must honestly answer the following questions:

1) Are you a fatty?
    2) Do you require a motorized cart when shopping for food at Walmart?
    3) Does the back of your neck look like a pack of hot dogs?
    4) Do you iron your pants on your driveway?
    5) When you wear heels, do you strike oil?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it has been the Ford Escape or Ford Fusion. I think they replaced the Ford escape with one of the other Ford SUV's such as the Ford edge. I am pretty sure they eliminated the Ford escape but I'm not certain as to which of the Ford SUV's are now available. Hope this helps!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you.

Do they have any vehicles with a third row or a minivan option? My current company has a bigger option for families?

Needing to know if I will need to get an additional vehicle which I will have to take in consideration if I get the position.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not ordered a car for almost 2 years but I am pretty certain that they do not offer a larger vehicle for larger families as I have seen other people struggle with this. So you may need to get a bigger vehicle if you have a larger family.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no, because the heels collapse on me when I wear them.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the honest response.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do different level reps get different car choice options? Do managers get the same options too?

For example, I get a different car option than a senior rep, and our managers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Car choice is based on weight. Whatever it takes to squeeze in your fat ass.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, car choice is based on weight

100-130 lbs: Fiat 500
    131-180: Chevy Malibu
    181-250: Ford Escape
    251-300: Chevy Silverado
    301+: Motorized Fatty Carti

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All reps get the same car, not really sure about the managers but I think they drive the same cars.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your help. I am a senior TM where I am, and I get the same choices as a manager. If I was a professional rep, I would get a different lower end car.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here again. Sorry, I forgot to ask. Does GSK allow us to alter the seats with extra reinforcement, so that the seat doesn't collapse from those of us with a "few" extra pounds?