Can't wait for the spin

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jan 26, 2017 at 2:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder how JA and GJ are gonna spin Takeda's new psych sales force? Hey Lundbeck- just sell Takeda our portion of Trintellix and fold up the tents.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LUNA will be the "Spin Zone" for the Takeda news. This meeting will be, as usual, another waste of time. Friday will be an amazing waste for district time! What can we talk about for half-a-day? There is nothing new for Trin, AM, and a big yawn of an indication for SZ maintenance. Why do we do this? Why couldn't they have let us go on Thursday? Has anybody every read anything about the concept of "return on investment" with this company?

Also, some poor schlub will be forced to go up front and role play! What I want to know is why in the hell do we have "trainers" and "AFT's"?? Why don't they get their asses up there? What a joke!

Wonder if we could switch to the Takeda CNS force? It's going to be a helluva safer there than here!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The meeting will be mostly role playing.The funny thing is they really think this will improve sales! Can they possibly be more out of touch with the salesforce! We really have become what everyone dreaded, a small company with a "Big Pharma" mentality/culture. Once again, we will come away with virtually nothing to improve sales.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you morons have these posts saved and just repost every time we have a meeting? It really gets old listening to you complain about meetings. Go find a job at Wal-Mart - they don't have meetings. Or, just shut-up and enjoy the meeting and try to learn something and bring one thing home you can implement. We have jobs, we are paid reasonably well, and we work with good people. Stop complaining, please - and yes I'm a seasoned Lundbeck employee- I've been through the changes over the past couple of years, but it will be okay!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. Let me add that psych people are a bunch of babies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you really think it will be OK? Have you looked at Lundbeck-Investor relations? We have no pipeline. We have nothing coming. We only get a max of 45 cents on the dollar of what we sell on the psych side. We made>1 billion last year but lost >1 billion the year before. Net effect for last 2 years = 0. Do you really think it will be OK?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once the neuro orphan brands go generic this company is done.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Northera will save the day!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got through looking at the training stuff for the meeting. It's pathetic. Same stuff we have had on Trin since day one. Now, they want to go BACK to the ISA format that nobody ever used because of obvious reasons! Really? We are going back to something that was totally rejected?? And why is it more prework on Trin for the beta team than Rex????? You are right, we will come back from the meeting with 0 that will help us!

How can they NOT be embarrassed by repackaging the same stuff from meeting to meeting?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then don't come to the meeting. We don't care if you are there or not. You glass-half-full cry babies are the same people that don't vote and then cry about who the winner is. Do us a favor and take your clearly superior talents to South Beach!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

South Beach? Why not Detroit, or Baltimore, or Atlanta? Why South Beach? What an incredibly stupid response! No, whomever was complaining that meetings are the same thing over and over is right, and believe me, everyone knows it. Maybe the person was actually hoping that the meeting would be productive. A silly thought I know, but you can always hope that you actually will come away with something that will help you sell more! Unfortunately, that hasn't happened yet.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30 years in Pharma with the biggest and best and also some startups and the meetings are always the same for the most part. Why complain? You sound like a little girl venting to Momma that your boyfriend didn't text you right back or that your best friend left you off her Facebook post. Grow up and get a pair! Enjoy being out of the field a week seeing old friends and making new ones. This is corporate America. Our business partners Takeda And Otsuka would treat you no better or worse, Put on your cowboy boots, jeans, and a George Strait shirt and give it your best YeeHa! It's Texas we are going to not BFE! Have some fun!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30 years in Pharma with the biggest and best and also some startups and the meetings are always the same for the most part. Why complain? You sound like a little girl venting to Momma that your boyfriend didn't text you right back or that your best friend left you off her Facebook post. Grow up and get a pair! Enjoy being out of the field a week seeing old friends and making new ones. This is corporate America. Our business partners Takeda And Otsuka would treat you no better or worse, Put on your cowboy boots, jeans, and a George Strait shirt and give it your best YeeHa! It's Texas we are going to not BFE! Have some fun!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see how you neuro reps feel after dealing with 2 other companies running the show for 3 plus years. It's a completely different ball game and their culture blends into ours so much more then on the neuro side. The bunch of babies comment is uncalled for.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally, I would rather come away with something to help me sell more than having "fun". Ain't gonna happen though.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok sure whatever - no one is looking forward to going. Enjoy being out of the field for a week- I would rather be in the field selling what kind of rep are you???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One that knows what it takes to do the job I'm paid today. Not some self serving, sense of entitlement 30 something with shit for brains and a whiney ass attitude that makes me sick. It's your kind that have ruined a really good industry with your pathetic work ethic and always crying for Mama's tit!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow what a tough guy. Stick that chest how, beat on it and tell the world how tough you are. Then look at this information and tell me where your paycheck will come from next year?

http://investor.lundbeck.com/pipeline.cfm

And remember Idalopirdine is a NO go. Patent extensions don't pay bills and even if they did, we only get 45 cents on the dollar. Think there is a market for treatment resistant scz? Think again.