Can someone tell me what the Philidor / Valeant relationship is?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by researcher204, Sep 20, 2015 at 11:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Can someone tell me what the Philidor / Valeant relationship is?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They own Philador. One would think that would be a conflict of interest.

3. Definitely a conflict of interest. How do you know this as it does not appear to be disclosed anywhere?
    Why is Valeant involved with Philidor.
    Thank You

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't own Philador but I believe they have a direct contract with them. Philador is a non reporting pharmacy as well, all the scripts that go there will never be seen in competitors data putting other pharma companies at a disadvantage when looking for Valeant product data...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

philidor reps no longer are valeant employees. Work directly for Philador now.

They allow the best access for patients and will buy down their deductibles and co-pays. Not sure how they do what they do but for the patients it's amazing.

The fact that they don't report does hurt the competition but most scripts are filled outside of philidor

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but it seems like philidor is owned by Valeant. Is it?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so all the Valeant people get laid off and immediately get hired by phikidor but it's a completely separate company? Sounds fishy. Do they support only Valeant or other companies?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only valeant products!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scam

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is true that Philidor hired many valuable Valeant-medics workers . Many of theses workers helped to start PHILIDOR 9/13. Once they were layer off by Valeant Philidor hired them. Allison P Brad G both from AZ. Philidor hit the jackpot when Brad G, started a refill campaign anyway $$$$$ was made way to fast for a start up pharmacy. Philidor has an entire team that works 50+ hours per week pushing forms through so Ins companies pay!!! That's how they make their $.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Philidor Valeant connection does seem fishy, but if it weren't legit wouldn't they be shut down! I will not bring this up again with my MD she got kinda weird

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you tell us which competitor you are conducting paid competitive market monitoring research for?

14. Thanks for the info. What do you mean "pushing forms through so Ins companies pay". Isn't that what all pharmacies do so they can get reimbursed?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL- Yeah, all pharmacies do that........They follow Philador's practices of signing off PA forms and putting false tried and fails

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there anything that Valeant does that is not illegal or unethical?
    So Mike P is not smarter than everyone? Just cuts more corners?
    Chainsaw Mike P...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah nothing ethical, a pharmacy and docs office may attempt to process but do not go to the extremes Philidor does, these reps have quoats per hour, work 55 to 60 hrs per week. Like a sweat shop.
    A ton of money was made by Philidor because of the high reimbursement from Ins companies, hence Valeant makes money
    The consumer does not care because they pay nothing as long as they have ins.
    I am sure Valeant recent absurd price hike has them in the spot light

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the illegalality of it will become known soon.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By federal law an operating pharmacy cannot do what Philidor has been doing with Valeant products. I'm almost positive the Feds are collecting what they need to build this case against Valeant and Philidor. Won't happen overnight but I can almost guarantee they'll be forced to shut shit down sooner or later. Not only that, this raises a huge concern for providers with their patients' confidential info!!! Way to go Valeant!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What kind of federal laws are they breaking? I interviewed with them and never heard either way. I worked as a pharmacy tech while going to school. I would work there because it pays more than what I am making now, but don't want to be jobless in a few months.