Bye, bye, Women's Health

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2015 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did the top DM ( St. Louis)in Women's health leave? Don't understand? He was very highly valued by upper management!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, its 4 days till extinction! If you have planned properly, Thursday should be a celebration day for those who get severed and have a place to go to!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think he might have some insight as to what is coming. He is pretty connected so my guess is that he was advised to move on to greener pastures. There can be no other explanation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This week is going to drag on forever! Will tomorrow's DM call answer any of our questions, i.e., % cuts, territory size, basis for retention vs displacement, etc.? Will DMs know our fate as well as theirs on Wed? This waiting is painful.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard from my DM the TCL count for Women's Health is being reduced from 33,000 to 15,000. May all of us land safely in other jobs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it has to be something major because this downsizing, unlike others, has been way too quiet. Its been a struggle to even hear of a rumor! I mean take a look at this thread; not much of anything until last post about TCL cut in half.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No worries, moving forward, those who survive will be in the premier division within GEp. People will want to be part of our organization. Womes's health is the place to be , if you survive Thursday!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have heard reductions would be around 20-30% but if the above is true, it will be slaughter. So sorry for all of you who are being so mistreated by Pfizer. Its interesting to note that the sales director was APPOINTED to a new position. Its amazing how management always takes care of their own!!!!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line in Corporate American is that anyone who does real work is not a stakeholder. The real security and big money are reserved for executives and major shareholders. Even if executives are laid off they get a large golden parachute. Welcome to the capitalist system - there are clearly defined winners and losers...........

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the company wide hiring freeze has now been lifted. Not sure what made that change but good luck to all tomorrow and Thursday.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what she really did for Women's health. Rarely was there any communication and when she would come to an event, she was there an hour tops and left. She would spend all Pfizer's assets to travel and accomplish nothing. Amazing!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So who was the Sales Director you are referring to …. give us a few clues…Where did she get "appointed"?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GG just sent out a huge email telling us about her appointment and the great job she did with Womens Health. Thanks Dawn H

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What managers are in/out?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the chop was 40%!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It this for managers? or for reps too?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mgrs only!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now that the managers have been notified, do you think they have any input into which reps will be retained or displaced?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you live in a bubble? That was decided long ago!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Luck to everyone today!