Bye bye Cymbalta--you are dead.

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2008 at 8:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My doctors absolutely love Pristiq.

They hate your side effects and love the fact that Pristiq has essentially NONE. They also like the fact that it is efficacious right from the start with no need to titrate.

I guess you will need to hire another contract company to quadruple your salesforce. We are now eating YOUR lunch. My prayers go out to the family that lost their dauhter in you trials due to her hanging herself.

I give you 6 months before you are pulled from the market.

I am SOOOOOOOO happy right now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have you read your own PI? no side effects...please

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are lucky my docs don't even know what Pristiq is yet and getting Effexors switches would be a dream come true. arrgh!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why is it always Pristiq vs. Cymbalta or Effexor vs. Cymbalta. It is lexapro who we need to sell against. I just over heard a lexapro rep sharing a study trying to say SNRIs suck basically. He was telling the doctors that Norepi has no value in treating MDD/ anxiety. They are trying to kill two birds with one stone and grab SOM from both angles.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yES I agrre. Lexapro is shitting bricks right now. There's room for Pristiq to start, then XR and then Cymbalta in that order. I thank Lexapro for paving our way, but it's time to put them into the history books of the older seldom used drug category. It's just the nature of medicine and its evolution.

Prisitq is on its way. Get us second tier coverages and I will sell this great drug like crazy. Yes, we're no marketing company bribing docs or taking them fishing, golfing or paying even attendees to come to talks like Forest and Lilly, but we will get excellent marketshare in very short order. We will earn it the honest way, but that's what's best for the patients. Let Forest and Lilly deal with their bad Karma from bad business ethics.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think all your drs. are going to switch over XR patients that are doing well and future patients to an unproven AD? We have no clinical advantage over XR and even duloxatine! Our selling points are what... cleaner elimination and quicker time to reach therapeutic levels? Good luck getting coverage... good luck making it to next year!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO you Cymbarfa troll. Those are not our selling points, nice try though

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your just sorry that you don't work for Lilly and are stuck at a company that laid off half their sales force. Good luck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, dont work for lilly. Work for Wyeth, will sell this hard till I leave. I cant sell a product that I dont believe in. If you want to call someone a troll... look in the mirror. Youre the one selling an inferior product, compared to whats currently out there, to your Drs. Use the company spin (marketing) to try and make it more appealing...but you know what it really is... As far as Cymbalta goes...thats another piece of crap. Failed studies, Liver toxicity, side effects, poor pharmacology...the list goes on. Wyeth is standing on a ledge and doing everything to keep from falling, you need to see this.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As for you snapper head...go read on ethics and science 101. Your product sucks and your own data proves it. So keep on selling the diabetic story...but try not to leave out how you excluded patients with depression from the study to get that cheap indication. Oh please explain your "balanced seratonin & norepinephrine" advantage? You lilly reps are drones and are only educated in one thing...avoiding the truth when selling...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously people, what Dr. already loves Pristiq out there? Even if you are a PSM, you have probably only had samples for 1 month. Any doctor that is willing to fall in love with a new antidepressant with less than a month of their own clinical experience is not someone who is going to be loyal to you down the road. They will probably believe any new, crappy study that the next reps shoves in their face. I am not bashing Pristiq, but after 10 years in pharma, their is no fucking miracle drug, especially among the antidepressant class. What doctor can be in "love" with a class of drugs that works maybe 50% of the time, but has side effects in 100% of patients? Tell me about how they love pristiq in six months when the male patients can't get hard ons and their female patients can't have and orgasm and have made hot fugde a main staple of their diet. Be realistic about this drug when selling or you will get burned.
    The Kool aid drinkers might come out of the gates fast with this drug, but is the people who find the right patient and do not believe the company marketing b.s. that will be making money 2 years down the road on bonus. This is going to be fun to watch all the "new" reps wyeth did not lay off totally get crushed by this launch. By wyeth's cost saving formula and laying off many older reps, you have maybe only 20% of your sales force left that have ever launched a drug. Maybe some newer reps will do well, but this is a different ball game than sampling protonix and dropping off donuts.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your so right. In our clinical trials- Pristiq had 1% sexual disfunction (lowest in class for an SRNI). We have the lowest side effect profile in the class and Cymbalta is shitting a brick right now. Lilly cannot sell Cymbalta on their own and had to hire a contract force. Doctors HATE your product and are looking for a change. Pristiq is efficacious from the first dose with NO need to titrate EVER. My doctors are jazzed about this product and have told me that they will give it a try. When the patients do not come back (like the psychs that have had this product for months) they will make it their #1 choice of anti-depressents.

Say what you want Lilly reps, your product is about to be bounced from every forulary. Seeing that you could not crack tier 2 in the majority of formularies to begin with.

BYE BYE.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I miss something? Pristiq is on tier 2 on what formulary?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to the above poster=you wouldnt know shit from shinola!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tricare for starters. Just watch. In 6 months, there'll be more 2nd tier than Cymbarfa.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats Great!! You got One!!! Your sales should go through the roof!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TriCare is the government-they'll cover ANYTHING for a price.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep trying Lilly fag! Your pos drug took almost 2 fucking years to see a 3% marketshare.

Pristiq's been out 1 week numbnuts. Just reading your posts lets us know how scared and pathetic you are. Go back to your own company's forum dipshit. What kind of loser jumps over to their competitor's forum and talks shit? You!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep drinking your Kool-Aid! Good to see you paying allegiance to a company that could care less about you. You only WISH (as I do) that you worked for Lilly (I hear they pay more $$ anyways.)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you drink the Koolaid Lilly rep. Your company cares for you as much as Wyeth cares for us.