Brisdelle chalanges?

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A $100 for Hot Flash OTC's a month, Really? Please list them? This should be good!

Please, also, explain the science on how mesylate is better, or for that reason, more efficacious than a hydrochloride? Please provide data to back your answer.

Would you be willing to bet that a 10mg generic hydrochloride paroxetine cut to 7.5mg would be less effective at hot flashes and have more side effects than 7.5mg of mesylate paroxetine? Please explain where you got your science to back your answer as well?

Finally, with the WHI follow-up info, would you recommend a family member (with moderate to severe hot flashes) to take Brisdelle "early" in their menopausal journey or start them younger and treat them longer with a transdermal estrogen?.. BTW, there is a ton of data to be found on this. Good hunting!

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"TOP QUARTILE?" I have to laugh when I read this. It seriously is so funny. To think your "top quartile" is something to brag about gets me right in the gut. Hilarious!

"So tell me about your last job that you got laid off from? It says here you were in the top quartile? That's very impressive to have 40 trx's 18 months after launch!"

The people on the Titanic who had the top luxury suites still drowned, Moron!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm - didn't AA leave after winning WC, but before trip?
    (Food for thought)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did AA go?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

also, would you please post that data compared to placebo which does quite well in all hot flash studies. I think we should try to market placebo. Why not.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like an option that would be affordable to patients, but I'm sure Noven would charge $120 for a month's supply!