Brisdelle chalanges?

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have an honest take on the success factors and challenges of Brisdelle sales?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scary you can't spell - don't think you work for Noven- no one here would ask that

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Paxil, which is generic. So figure it out....and make sure your resume is updated!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh but wait. The great Andy P says we're going to have all kinds of partnering opportunities! What a freakin joke.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I went to a state school where we used spell check. But I do work here and am rather new so I thought I could get some insight from my colleagues. Guess I was rong. Oh wait "wrong", is that better?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Publicis rep-can't spell -by the way - it's Pexeva- not Paxil- it is different - do your homework!
    It was sold by CNS division - different than Paxil in many ways - it's inly a " Chalange" lmao ! If you have a very negative attitude and can't sell! If you go into office thinking Brisdelle is a JOKE, then your docs will feel the same!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's paroxitine. Ok generic paxil is paroxitine HCL and pex/bris is paroxitine mesylate. Ya, good luck convincing everybody to pay a $100 copay vs $4 generic based on that heavy hitting clinical info.

Oh wait, but Andy said......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$100 co pay? You obviously don't work here- funny patients spend $100s on OTC but not $25 for FDA approved and yes mesylate different than hydrochloride - if you do work here you are probably at the bottom! Horrible attitude!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Mr. Pharmacist? My plan doesn't cover Brisdelle? NDC blocked you say? But I can get generic paroxitine for $4 ??? No way man, I'm gonna pay full out of pocket because that mesylate is SOOOO much better than HCL!!! Bwahhhahhh, you little kool-aid drinkers are so cute.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why would we engage with these pharma market research trolls on CP? why waste our breath? why?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhg ooo! its tha spel polise an thay is comming ta gett yoo!!! tanks four thaght powst. its tha bes won aver an sew informitiv.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So instead I going to work like the test of us in the " top quartile" you choose to spread your venom on every Noven post? Bwahhahaaahaaa! Karma sucks and it's immature people like you that make our job quality go down - since you hate Noven so bad - resign!!! Oh wait , you haven't been able to get hired elsewhere so you continue to breed negativity here -

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"So instead I going to work like the test of us"

Really? You I not two intelegant is ewe?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh my mistake is auto correct -you angry little person - I think I know who this is - you are an ex employee

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not angry at all, and soon to be ex. Interviews going very well with good numbers to brag on thank you very much. Maybe that's why I gloat. Have fun going down with this ship.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol I am sure your numbers are great- so that being said you clearly did not win WC or you would stay for trip and bonus that comes with it! How DO those numbers look?
    Please tell us where land ! Lmao!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not too bright eh Skippy? Ever think the new salary, bonus potential, stock options-oops, none here-and signing bonus would FAR outweigh going on a trip with a few people I like and a whole lot of blowhards I don't, like you for one. C'mon fella, you seriously can't be that naive. Done time in double A, Noven been a good training ground selling garbage with limited resources and no direction. Time to move on to the majors. See ya in another life champ. Well, probably not, but have a nice life anyway. Out.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi this is skippy lol, I agree a bunch of whining idiots here- been in the majors ready to go back - I will at least have a good attitude until then ! A bunch of whining , entitled people here- at least you are actively looking - I can't stand hearing the idiots whine yet they don't leave! They love to breed negativity!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear you don't like me- I bet we spoke on the phone recently ? Lol

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back to the original point, I'm dying out here! Any success stories or value points to get this dog going?