Brex Launch Meeting

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2015 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO true!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't talked to a single person that is looking forward to this meeting. I have never seen people dreading a so-called launch meeting more than this one. If it turns into a Big Pharma nightmare, I, along with a lot more, will be on the road out of here

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So just beta will be at this meeting? Or will alpha be included too?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alpha, beta and gamma will all be at the meeting.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when is the meeting?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just want to get it over with. You know they must be reeealllly stretching to drag this thing out 4 days. Still can't figure out why Otsuka's meeting was 3 days. The word "redundant" will be what this meeting will be known for, in addition to being a Big Pharma production. This we have another one for 5 days in Orlando next year, that will more than likely have something to do with the psychos at Otsuka and Takeda!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First, this is not a launch meeting in the true sense of the word. Otsuka did that 6 weeks ago. Every psych I have, has already had multiple Brex calls. The chance to do a real "launch call" is almost 0. It's not going to take 3 days to go over a vis aid. Why we did not launch WITH Otsuka, at the same time, I don't understand. Since we did not, this should be done on a district level, meeting with our Otsuka counterparts. Forget the meeting and the silly little useless workshops that nobody benefits from, and let's spend time doing something that's actually productive, and I don't mean equally silly role (time killer) playing hours on end.

Think out of the box at least one time management!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to see what Orlando will entail, go to CONNECT. Under the ASM meetings, you will find the slides for the workshops. When they set aside 240 minutes for 1 workshop, you know we are in deep trouble.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising. They have to stretch it out somehow. This will be just like a Merck or Pfizer meeting. Our famous "culture" is long dead. Our CEO fires 1,000 people his first month, and they wonder why people are leaving. Lundbeck has officially become just another pharma company. Very sad when you think about it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard that it's virtually 100% role playing, with a stupid contest or 2 thrown in to kill time. The certification will be Otsuka style, totally unrealistic , where you have to cover every single thing on their vis-aid. Does Otsuka tell how management when to take a dump? I mean I joined Lundbeck for it's much talked about different culture, and now we are no different from any other pharma company. If I hear JA preach about the wonderful culture at Lundbeck, I think i will puke right then and there! There is no unique culture here anymore!

It's going to be a very long meeting, that should have been done on a district level in one single day! Man, have we done a 180 in the wrong direction! If I had known this, i would have stayed right where I was at. Live and learn.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's going to be a very long meeting, that should have been done on a district level in one single day! Man, have we done a 180 in the wrong direction! If I had known this, i would have stayed right where I was at. Live and learn.[/QUOTE]

AMEN

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN[/QUOTE]

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the agenda, it looks like you are right. Apparently, 3 days of role playing, a certification, and nothing of value, is now considered a launch meeting. Wow, have we sunk low if this is considered a launch meeting! Remember when launch meetings were fun, motivational and beneficial? When we had nationally, and sometimes internationally respected thought leaders that we interacted with throughout the meeting to develop and increase disease state knowledge? Now it's non-stop, beat-the-dead-horse, mind-numbing role playing. I once asked a friend that was very much involved with training at my previous company about role playing, and they laughed and said, "It's cheap, easy to setup, and eats up time!" I am not saying that it's not necessary, but when a whole meeting is nothing more that role playing, somebody in training needs to get into the 21st century.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hit every nail right on the head. Those days you mentioned are long gone. Let's just get it over with.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if management realizes how many reps are actively looking to leave Lundbeck. The other question is, do they really care?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a sad sad sad replica of what it was originally=they sold it to us as a different place to work. Maybe we are stupid - you think? I really thought this would be a place that cared about the patients well being not just sales. When they blamed the high cost and the lack of coverage on Takeda well then I knew that it was NOT a different place to work. Now they have sold their soul to Otsuka and we are no better than any other pharma company Well boys and girls hold on for a pressure packed ride. I am glad I don;t really give a SH__ because we are realy no different now than any other PHARMA company. LOL LOL LOL world class in all we do LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

next week

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soon it will be over. I am serious when I say I have never seen people dread going to a company meeting more than this one!!! It's the non-stop role playing for the entire meeting is the big reason. Is this mandated by the Otsuka Psychos, or is this Lundbeck? Do they think a meeting like this is motivational? Can they really, really be this disconnected and out-of-touch with reality?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Neuro here. Apparently, psych is managed totally opposite from Neuro. It's like it's 2 different companies. From what i can tell, your meeting looks like it's nothing but one long role playing session, and nothing else. No wonder nobody wants to go! One has to wonder why they have done this. With things being what they are at Lundbeck right now, you think they would go out of their way to boost morale, not kill it.

Oh well, just put on your fake smile and act engaged. I'll stay in Neuro.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything stated above was true at this meeting. Everything. The culture is officially now Big Pharma. I did not hear one, single, positive comment about this meeting. It gave a new meaning to the word redundant. Folks, we are in a lot of trouble.