Brex Launch Meeting

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2015 at 8:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like Otsuka will have a 3 day launch meeting. With morale being what it is at Lundbeck, please consider doing likewise, or a Monday through Thursday at the longest. There is absolutely no need whatsoever for a 4 day meeting. The days of wasteful meetings are gone. In fact, there is no need for a launch meeting period. From day one, we heard that Lundbeck never travels on a Friday or Sunday, but apparently that went away quickly. Please consider this request.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh come on! DisneyWorld!

We need some time with management to explain and ameliorate the field with regard to the many changes. Bag switch, MH leaving, also how to effectively partner with two! companies. There is a lot to look at with two indications and selling with two drugs.

Plus we have a great time together!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, they need to make this "launch meeting" as much fun as they possibly can make it! Morale is literally at rock bottom. The first thing would be to do a Monday-Wednesday meeting, leaving Wednesday at noon. Next, for the love of God, don't make it Big Pharma like, and do nothing but role playing! Please, please tell me the Otsuka psycho trainers will NOT attend our meeting!!

The drug is basically a "me-too" if ever there was one. It's going to be a real, real tough sell in a very crowded market. Hopefully, Otsuka will actually be behind the drug, unlike the lunatics at Takeda. Make this meeting laid-back and fun, then give us the tools we need to sell it, and watch us go! But, if we all come back from the meeting exhausted, demoralized, and beat down, well the launch will get off to a bad start from day one.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is NOT basically a me-too drug. It IS a me too drug. There isn't 1 member of the sales force that wants this turd in their bag.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Lundbeck cafepharma board has lost its usefulness- nothing but chronic complainers and negative naysayers. 4 day meeting complaints - you guys are a joke. Get over it!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it would be nice to have hard dates, not just " the week of..." For those of us with children. Just sayin...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the stupidity! You wouldn't have a bag without this drug. Your lack of understanding of salts and isomers calling a unique structure a me to. The answer is you probably won't sell it very well.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I am glad the home office has finally chimed in. I was beginning to think you guys weren't paying attention. Let's revisit your quote in 6 months when no insurance companies have added this dog to formularies. Then we can continue your discussion of salts and isomers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generic Abilify going to kick the tar out of Brex just like generic Risperidal used to kick the tar out of Abilify.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So tell us about the importance of salts and isomers. I'm sure you remember that much from the first chapter of your organic chemistry at community college. You know we have a right to vent without some lame ass throwing out basic chemistry terms like you have some f..... Superior Intellect. Otsuka has run the Alpha team crazy with their mishandling of the Maintena launch and promotion. They are truly clueless so be prepared to be frustrated and pissed off by all the mistakes, especially in market access issues. Takeda will look great before this is over. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just can’t figure out if your goal is so others will fail so it is easier for you or it is a reason when you fail it’s not your fault.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said, and all too true. Otsuka has 3 day launch meetings on a regional basis. Ours should be the same. The training for Brex, with no time off, is a first. Now they have added a course/test on CMHC's!! A test on working a CMHC????!!! Are they serious! We are in there on a daily basis! This meeting will more than likely take on the feel of a big pharma cluster. Just cancel the thing, and give us the drug! Oh wait, we have to "certify". I forgot.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right, it feels like two a day practice. Hate those!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many more courses/exams are they going to heap on us? I mean really, an exam on working a CMHC? You have got to be kidding me!! This would have never happened a year ago. Yes, we have crossed into a big pharma mentality. I can't wait for the training and launch meeting to be over! What a way to launch a new drug!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it just me or is this training bizarre?
    We take a PI test before we study the drug. The only info we get on the clinical trials is the reprint itself and which was 227 and 228 ?Was that covered somewhere and I missed it? And looking through all the modules, where is the one about the drug itself? You know, kind of a this is how it works, etc. I've never gotten all the info on a new drug from only the PI. This training is awful.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

come on, the videos with the actors talked about using a different drug. One with fewer side effects. Never mentioned the drug tho

I don't get this training either!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think the training is bad, just wait until the launch meeting with non-stop role playing! Just like a Pfizer or Merck meeting!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Email Margret and ask her. I am sure she will tell you. Someone else in my area did and I think she was told Mon to Thur for Beta.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Otsuka's meeting is basically 2 days and ours 3 or more??? Why? Nobody wants to go to any launch meeting! We don't have to go to a "meeting" to sell a new drug! It's our JOB to sell it! They will not be able to "pump up" the sales force to get them excited, so the only other thing that could happen would be to further demoralize the sales force with what they have planned at the meeting. So, with no real upside, why go?

Lundbeck has a real morale problem within it's sales force. A Big Pharma style meeting IS NOT the way to restore morale, I can tell you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If headquarters is reading this, which they always do, then please listen up. You are killing the BETAS. Killing us. At home training in our own time while putting the gas pedal on brintellix again for your ridiculous 35% quota increase on top of the fact that the country is at 91%. That pretty lame $33k target bonus is not attainable with these quotas. And then We were given the speech last week about "adding one more call into our day" to meet our company goals. Are you kidding me? When??? When? Before the call plan is due, after the mid year review, between expense reports with the at home Rexulti training. WHEN I ask you. You have killed us. And yet you pay us the cheapest of any psych specialty sales force. Make the meeting Short. Give us A MasterCard gift card so we can buy junk for our kids for being away from them these last few months. And I'm supposed to be thankful I have a job?!?