BREO Rx's S T I N K....

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Sep 25, 2015 at 5:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If We would have come in 25% below Advair when it came out...we would be in the money.

What a bunch of jerks, and then the summit trial proved..just like Advair.

what are your top people smoking?

Idiots...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales reps just aren't doing their jobs.

What are they smoking?

Idiots

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please keep sharing this stuff. I love this. PR team working OT as GSK unravels. FAIL. Loser company

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey kids, knock it off......it's very humiliating to see you knock the company after you have lost your job.....it is VERY obvious that you have poor skill levels to keep up with us, so go on with your lives and stop hitting on us ! It becomes childish after so many.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: The company is falling apart and we don't need to be kicked while we're down. Please leave us alone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GSK stock continues to fall. 35 here we come. What a POS company we work for.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Healthcare stocks in general took a beating this past week.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My area had 28 new Rx's for Breo....down 44% from last month. Your right this company blows. And the summit trial proved the people are dumber than owl sh*t.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you should be fired. If you can't outsell the Inventiv rep then you deserve the boot

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember when we talked about only launching "differentiated and reimbursable" assets? BREO is a dog. Only GSK hubris would suggest that a 4th in class, non-differentiated asset, in a market in which YOU OWN THE FIRST-IN-CLASS asset, would be successful.

And the launch of BREO caused us to sacrifice ANORO at the altar. Imagine what this stock will drop to when there's a real stock market event. A 20% drop from here is $31.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be up front, I took the VRIFT in 2010.....AND a job with another pharma company, so I'm still around.....Be real folks, pharma has changed. Cost is king, no matter what your data says. Another drug in a crowded market with generic competition looming is bound to fail. GSK needs something NEW and INNOVATIVE! The committee that decided to go with Breo was so far off the mark, they should turn in their marketing degrees for something useful. I loved GSK, and it is still a great company. It just needs a new direction. Hang in there.... the future is coming.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That team couldn't have even spelled the word strategy, much less come up with one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sour grapes.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me Sum IT up...get it??

Breo should have come in a lot cheaper...NUFF said. People with marketing degrees are for the most part stupid!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#12 here. I don't agree, the marketing people aren't stupid, they are just wrong....and they can't admit it. The real reason is that they don't have any skin in the game. Sales suffers due to marketing's errors, always has been that way. Putting sales people in charge of marketing would help.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales reps here stink. Time to dump them and hire all contract reps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would make them insane.....As one person said: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different outcomes???

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need a new leader, it's as simple as that.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope... my grapes tasted amazing this morning. Thanks for your concern though.