BOOM - The Layoffs of 2015 have begun - Post Here

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2015 at 2:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about a newly hired DM with no past performance to review?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After more than 15 years in the industry, 7.5 with DSI, I left DSI and pharma in January. It's been absolutely wonderful since. I recommend taking whatever severance they give you and then just be happy you're being paid to start fresh.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious to see what they will do with reps who have only been here a few months & the 100+ currently in training

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#42, did you retire or did you move to another industry? What are you doing now? I have about 8 years with DSI and 16 in pharma and want to move on too.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wondering all of you who say do nothing for next 3 months... You entitled pieces of shit!! I guess your not getting paid. Last time I check you are still getting paid. If you have lice, sick, or want to fuck someone over, chances you just suck anyway and have no character. Your thieves. I've been here 2 years. As long as I get paid, I'm going to work. You sad fucks is what is wrong with this country and industry. If get let go, I will go to work. You people make me sick

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I moved into the managed care sector with a smaller regional private company. I will say this about pharma experience: As controlled and structured as it, I've found that it actually provided me with a lot of value that smaller companies, especially those that are at a point where their departmental processes and protocols haven't evolved much since their beginnings, are in desperate need for formalization of infrastructure--from ownership and accountability means, to professional development protocols. It's funny, but I remember when I was going through the multiple iterations of "The Oz Principle", Emotional Intelligence, Situational Leadership, etc., how I thought it was pretty much a waste of time. Now, I'm finding that's exactly what a lot of these companies are looking for. Also, one of the biggest benefits is being able to operate with a hell of a lot more freedom--no FDA and internal compliance/legal looking over my shoulder at every word and action! Pharma, as well as DSI, was great for getting my career going and filling my bag of tricks with a lot of "stuff" that I found is in demand outside of pharma. Again, take your severance, if you can get it, then take a chance to step outside pharma--you might just find a much better opportunity...and one that you may just really enjoy. Best of luck!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wondering what is going to happen with the AZ contract.....they've been killing themselves to make the required calls, sales.....training 300 more people. If they are slashing so many jobs, one might think the plan is to get rid of the contact.....just wondering. I think everyone should be looking....no one is safe.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I get the axe I hope Ken D gets the axe too. Pile of shit

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look Kids Rob is posting on Cp!!! What a treat, who better to lecture us on the virtues of charecter! So tell me Sr. Moral how many threads did you post your little soap box speech. This is the second one I saw. Maybe you don't have shit for brains bc you know how to cut and paste!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL He is indeed a pile of dung. A complete waste of air.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm the innocent bystander
    Somehow I got stuck
    Between the rock and the hard place
    And I'm down on my luck
    And I'm down on my luck
    And I'm down on my luck

Now I'm hiding in Honduras
    I'm a desperate man
    Send lawyers, guns and money
    The shit has hit the fan

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are certainly gone for being so stupid you didn't do your research on this company before you accepted the job

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the percentage of reps that is to be cut from each current division?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Current specialty rep with 3 straight top thirds... And platinum last year... Any chance a PC reps gets a job ahead of specialty based on a a possible slight geographic advantage ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dsi Plantinium award is like a rusty tin can award in real pharma.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is the latest. PC reps in rural areas will be hit the hardest. Followed by difficult managed care districts. Overhires from the last layoffs will not even have the option to reapply. Any PC rep that was promoted via Corporate during last years fiascal is safe. The rest of PC it's not looking good. This is the first of two major layoffs. The second layoff is expected base off the bleeding from Benicar Franchise 2016. If you survive this first wave of layoffs it's nothing to be proud of. May the lord be with you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need some PC for "striker" reps. Sure some PC will be laid off but there will be some openings. I doubt a displaced Hospital or CV rep would step down to a PC striker rep role.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CTFU. Well damn! He might got that already though

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, but a completely anonymous one.