Bonus structure? Salary?

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2013 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently a WC rep with a wife and new baby to support and I would really appreciate an honest answer from an Actavis employee as to what your company's current bonus structure looks like. Rumor has it that bonuses are capped at 5k per trimester if you hit one hundred percent of your goal. I have also heard that Actavis pays higher base salaries to make up for th lower incentive plan... From what I've heard starting base salaries are generally between 70-75k. Could someone please verify this? I am very stressed out about the transition and am wondering if I should be looking for other jobs if Actavis pays less than what I currently make...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be so lucky to get hired. You will keep whatever salary you already have from what I heard. If you don't have atleast 2 years of Pharma experience, you should have started looking for a job yesterday. They are not keeping anyone with less, no exceptions. Hope this helps, unfortunately it's not looking good for legacy WC.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! Find another job ASAP. Starting bases are two thirds what you expressed. Bonuses are essentially nonexistent since the goals are unrealistically high and are skewed upward as management deems necessary (after the sales period is over). If you escape the reduction in force 2 year criterion, incomes will certainly be less for those remaining. In any case, your best interests would be served by finding a real company for your services.
    And Welcome to Actavis!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get busy man! You should spend 100% of your time looking for a new job. And let this be a lesson to you. Never stop looking for a new job. This may be your first layoff but it will not be your last.