Board Members: Do your job

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Insider, Feb 18, 2017 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Insider

Insider Guest

Let's face it. Continous decline in sales and profit, a share price only improving because of a share buy back approach, every year the same promise that "we have the best pipeline in the industry", a poisonous combination of a project manager as chairman and a finance manager as CEO, both without any entrepreneurial talent and as a consequence the loss of key talent should alert the board and investors. When do you react and do your job Lady and Gentlemen? We need builders not wreckers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss the days when Dan V. would say "screw the analysts, I will do what I think is best for the company". Now we are chasing the decimal points of profitability and we lost our edge. For the past 2.5 years no training funds for what is every company's most precious asset. Its employees.
    I love this company and with the right leadership it will be great again because of its amazing people.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You love this company? Even after all the Federal violations past and present? International issues? How can anyone possibly love a company who pays millions of dollar in fines for misconduct?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company simple does not value its employees...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right...but the board is spineless and not independent...I too I'm reminiscing of the DV days when the company valued its people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amazing people will be gone by then. It will take years to rebuild it. Where is HR, ah yes, in India, building a new talent system which will then manage those who couldn't leave. Good luck and Goodbye

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree most, and wait a few months to hear our "smart" leaders announce that more and more job will go to India. It is time to sell your shares, this company is becoming a giant joke.