Black Friday Special

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Aug 13, 2015 at 8:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more rotech rifs coming

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol like who couldnt see that coming

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of many to come.
    But don't worry. " We're in great shape financially ", "We have money in the bank".

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how about the ever popular "New trucks are coming".....the only thing coming is more location shut downs, more rifs and more bullshit lies.......this is the creepiest company ive ever worked for.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are always free to go start your own company or drive a cab.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow what took the rotech blowhard so long to chime in,i was missing you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All this drivel by you drivers does nothing but make our company look bad.
    Don't you have ANY integrity??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the reason the company looks bad is because of the drivers?the reason this company is spinning down the toilet has very little to do with the drivers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will you PLEASE just go out and get a job with Conway trucking or something? Your input here is so useless and lame. Nobody is paying attention nor CARES what you say.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh and let me guess,everyone cares what the rotech blowhard says,if you dont like it turn off your pc,its really that simple,cause im not going anywhere,ive listened to years and years of rotech drama......now i get to watch them go down the toilet,its like a great big turd that wont flush......maybe you could start a blowhard site,where rotech loyalist can talk about "the rotech turning the corner pipedream"

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech is turning the corner,thier turning on to chapter 7 av. as we type

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for you. You must not have much of a life to coming on here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dont feel sorry for me,i no longer work for rotech,feel sorry for all the people that are about to loss thier jobs,because they lisened to all the rotech lies about how everything would be ok.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least i can get a job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you the one who was always posting about Butch? You need to get a life- the party's over.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope unlike you im the one who could read the writing on the wall,did my research on rotech and decided if i wanted to stay afloat i better search out an employer who had thier act together,if this upsets you im sorry,but numbers dont lie rotech is sinking fast,im not going to sit here and give examples search it for yourselfs,if you want to defend a losing team than go for it......guess some people just cant deal with change,even when its for the better.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

na,that was some cry baby sr