Biosimilar start date?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2016 at 7:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oct 31st is less than 2 weeks away,....haven't heard anything with regards to giving notice.
    Anyone heard anything?
    Lawsuit settled?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no word yet, not surprised about the delay. Hoping to hear something later this week

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

patent cases are not settled

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reuters says Inflectra will be shipping in November, straight from Pfizer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i start tomorrow. I'm so excited, i almost shit my knickers!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real funny...not

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

inflectra comes from Korea not Pfizer. Better set sale soon

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me, too and I did shit my knickers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next time, put depends under your knickers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pricing 15% below remicade was not a smart move you will have a huge mountain to climb, especially when J&J get done with their discounts and will ultimately be cheaper or equal you have some leaders who are not very intelligent, your message is supposed to be you are the most cost effective option now you will have nothing to sell on...good luck

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's is a fact.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They haven't finished giving offers. A friend of mine on the East Coast told me that they are stalling and kinda stringing the candidates along...telling them they are almost making final decisions. I agree with the previous post....they are definitely on some BS. People interviewed for these positions over a month ago and they STILL have not made any offers. I have had 2 offers from different companies. He finally decided to accept this week, once he realized that they're on some BS.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell Joe T. Its time to crap or get off the pot.
    Its the Pfizer way.....stay away. Any job will be better than this job.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many offers have been made and accepted. Many starting over the next 2 weeks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's cut to the chase. Everything above is stories. Facts are final panel interviews and offers over next two weeks. Start date early December. I rest my case!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

many offers started going out two weeks ago. I don't know a start date. For anyone who received the offer were you happy or did u find it low?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think your friend who is being strung along is their second choice candidate. I heard quite a few people said no to the money.