Biosimilar expansion

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone else received an offer? Thoughts? Good or bad

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$138 base 32 IC + car and Benny's. Bonus being evaluated. Offers due this week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is decent. So people will start receiving offers this week?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the info. They gotta fix that bonus.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$125 here. Doing drug screening this week
    I'm still unsure....10-31 was the start date but was told don't do anything until I hear back from the Pfizer manager.

If things with the lawsuit don't go well things could be delayed.
    if other people were offered more than 125 maybe I should've held out for more as I sold Remicade for 5 yrs. oh well. I'm still not sure I'm in. Accepted but reluctantly

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

congrats. The base seem a bit tight with such a low target bonus. Good opportunity

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would anyone be reluctant to take this job. It sounds like a great opportunity. What am I missing?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what was your base before you got the 125 or 138 offer? They say company car but do they charge each pay period? Only 4 1/2%? 401k match? Some other retirement benefit? Vacation days? Can u buy vacation time? Cell phone and Internet expense allowance? What's the total package?......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You' are missing a high school diploma, a brain, and a set of nuts like Larry Elson !

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations! When was your offer made? Did they allow you to negotiate?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am reluctant because we were supposed to launch a bio similar a year and a half ago this job was then put on hold now we're moving forward just don't know how this product looks clinically against a Remicade that's been the gold standard for years if it's not price competitively it doesn't have a shot in the market.

I did not negotiate the salary just verbally excepted now just going through the motions were supposed to hear something from district managers so we can give her two week notice haven't heard a peep. So if we don't hear anything that means all positions are that on hold

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just take the job & hope the patent disputes are resolved in PFE's favor.

company car - LOL

you people are funny!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the company car is a joke

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Silence is deafening. Something is amiss. Time is running out if they want 2-week notices tendered in 3 days. I would imagine most of the reps have not been officially offered and background screened. Hmmm... hope they aren't tipping their hand around the patent challenge.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At this point, it would be horrendously unprofessional to withdraw offers. I have accepted the offer and I have initiated the background check.

You really shouldn't post your base salaries on here. It's unprofessional and given how specific they are, you have a high likelihood of being outed since there are only 97 reps nation-wide.

Just Say'n.

See you at the launch meeting!

If there is one - LOL!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did they call to give you the offer?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If concerned why not call your hiring manager?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone get offers for west coast?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did and told them to shove it up their ass. Biggest bunch of jerks. Money was good, but manager is pure asshole.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can understand that some managers will be a holes. However not all. Do you mind me asking how much the base offer was? If the manager was better would you have accepted. A bad manager can be worse than a bad drug.......