Biosimilar expansion

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This position was with Hospira a year ago.....finally moving forward. Has anyone received a call from the manager? When do interviews start? Posting closed on the 9th I think??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont quit your day job. This division is a train wreck waiting to happen. No product, clueless management, and a true shit show.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really a shit show? Give some examples...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think opportunity could be a good one. I would definitely look into it. Biosimilars are coming soon and Pfizer is the leader in the Field. Don't miss out!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only issue with this division is I foresee is that it just becomes a pricing war with all the other "me too's" that arrive in short order. I think the efficacy and safety of these generics will be the last thing on most of our customers' minds. At that point, what are we really accomplishing? Hope I'm wrong.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The very short posting time is a clear sign. They plan to hire from outside. PC need not apply

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will all come down to price just like in the EU. The bigger question is why would anyone take a risk on a biosimilar, when the originator will likely be competitive on price down to ~30%. Thus the reason why biosimilars will have to dig deep in discount, which raises questions of sustainable promotional ROI.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A marketing team with no extensive biologic, inflammation, oncology, or buy and bill experience. They are all a mixture of inexperienced Hospira & old school Pfizer Established Product dinosaurs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the classic, modern Pfizer marketing team: out of touch, clueless, and quite delusional.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahaha! Almost pissed my pants on this one. Drink some more kool-aid.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, and well said. It's a commodity that will be sold on price alone.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it's classic Pfizer from day one. Its always been this way, know nothing cheerleaders rah, rahing about nothing. So far removed from the real world they're lost. They lose at Pokeman.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, do I really have to list them for you? You can't be that stupid.
    Dyloject is a reject. Our "leaders" are a joke. Third rate rejects.
    No market for Dyloject. A dangerous and expensive "me too"
    If that's not enough, let me know.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got an email today, phone screen next week. anyone know particulars? who are they looking for? base? Bonus?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for mindless idiots who do what they are told. 110-130 base. Bonus is anyones guess. Pfizer changes it as we go, down. Management is second rate rejects fro other companies.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen toads!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told expect a call this week to schedule face to face interview. Has anyone scheduled face to face yet?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No have not heard anything, has anyone else