Biologics cluster

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough said.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what are you talking about? I thought that was the place to be. Drug performing above expectations and recent expansion announcement.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read notification of last week.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biologics division is a joke! Too many reps for a very small market. I would be looking to jump. good luck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's what they said.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have always heard this is the division to be in. I was hoping to interview if they do the expansion.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things change Sparky.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are current Nucala reps unhappy with they way territories were changed? Is that the issue?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best division for vacations, tourism, and living the dream due to easy nature of what we are selling, huge territories near many airports and awesome cities makes for fun! Easy sell due to the severe nature the drug is intended and limited options treating it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is history.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't be, way tooooo many superstar senior reps!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cluster, YES ! How else would you expect GSK to handle it? Oh lord, 10 years and I kept thinking MAGA..... but dangit, we are a British Co. and now Deborah left us too.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duh ! The idea is to retired the older reps making money. Do away with this part of the company gives them the right to let them go now . Period.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The criteria for the new alignments that were announced were merely talking points for leadership's PDP and were not followed. Here's an idea to build trust and transparency: quit lying and quit spinning. We're all adults. Stop pissing on our necks and saying it's raining.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gray hair says it's been that way forever and will never change.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that they are expanding? Creating a new District? Worth looking into interviewing for the new positions or is the Drug/Division failing?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes and somewhat no.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have they began hiring for the expansion? Are all the positions posted?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they started live interview's yet?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we never do live interviews.....