Billy boys continued "success"

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't mind you talking so much, as long as you don't mind me not listening.
    You are an obnoxious moron, Bill.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can someone please help the muff. I'm begging one of the minions to help this guy. I am actually getting worried. How's your job search going muff. Jmo

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up you piece of shit! All you can do is post online. Your intellect is so minuscule no wonder you have no idea how to lead Merz or reach budget. Thank god, pea brains of your dimensions will get weeded out....the Germans cannot watch the game from the sidelines much longer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leading or leadership is not muff's strength. Don't be hard on him, he's strong in other areas..... Like donut consumption.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The above is the reality of the mental boy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, your attitude is an issue, people like you bring everyone else down, do yourself a favor and everyone else, and fuck off. We have had enough of you at Merz.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your hate, anger and mental issues are the real issues. I one else is flipping out like a lunatic on this board.

Get help. You need it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fixed

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the mental boy is a very hateful person and it is exhibited by the fact he had to through in the occasional profanity along with the insults.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is executive trash recyclable? First Stiefel now Merz.
    Enough is enough.

Sorry, not mental boy here;)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhm....yes, you are the mental boy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The mental boy is like the annoying fan who attends every game, always cheering for the visiting team. MB, save your money, stay home, no one wants you here. Get yourself some much needed therapy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's ulthera numbers? Hoping your blowing them out of the water. Transducers still strong?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is so far gone that it will take a serious intervention. I feel sorry for his family and that they have to deal with him on a personal level. Can only imagine that kind of train wreck.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful. He just might decide to start calling you "muffin" or some other name that might have you trembling in your boots.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let it go Mental Boy

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Einstein once said Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results.

Leadership at Merz is void of IQ, this is why they keep doing the same thing over and over again and keep posting the same lame response on CP.

Bill, how about delivering the budget?
    Where are the $sales?
    Why does Germany hold on to ignorant, talentless losers?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! I SOOOOO totally agree with this! I've been ranting the same ultherapy rant over and over and all I have to show for it is this lousy t-shirt that says "Will Work 4 Klonnies"! FYI, I know everyone in Berlin. yes, YES I do! :mad:;)o_O

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That means you meet the definition of insanity, mental boy.

Get help.