Billy boys continued "success"

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

muffin your time is coming soon. Nalt member spilled the beans. Things aren't going so good for you right now. It was only a matter of time before you had to fall on the sword. Tick tock tick tock. Can't wait.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would I quit? I just play your ridiculous commission plan. Lots of down time. It's like a part time job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, MM, JH & Co all defined by I.Q. deficiency. They have an over-inflated ego but have no idea how incompetent or stupid they are. Exactly the opposite.
    Bunch of clueless losers who wouldn't even think of adding fries to a Happy Meal....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill keeps lying to our faces when he says that sales are fine, that our jobs are safe. That we are valued and that our purpose is to help others.
    Things are not fine at Merz, sales are poor, costs high.

Hold tight....the ship is sinking.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill you get paid for doing what?

Dismal sales performance, AGAIN! Missing big time, AGAIN!

The seeds that were sown have resulted in a rotten crop.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

billy wanted to be valeant so badly and they were his perfect role model. Look at his inner circle jh and mm come on. Who can honestly say those two are solid humans.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

24 hours a day......the mental boy just can't stop thinking about BH and MM.........I think we see where the REAL problem is.

Get help, mental boy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, you are the kind of person who, when someone first meets you, they don't like you. But when they get to know you better, they hate you.

And no I am not the mental boy...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post fixed

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill you are responsible for constantly lowering morale and sinking Merz - do us all a favor and leave the company, even better leave the industry, perhaps even trying to grow up you moron...

How can a pseudo-leader post such trash?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fixed for accuracy

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, you are too incompetent, socially retarded and maladjusted to succeed in Pharma.
    Do you have a script on how to fail?

Please do not forget to fix the post for accuracyo_O....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen loser.
    Listen Bill.

Start working and delivering sales. We all know you are failing to deliver the budget again. 6 weeks to go.....Blaming Naftin generics for the shortfall is bullshit. Every year you find a new excuse. It's never your fault or your lack of leadership. Moron.

Too many people have to pay a high price for your total incompetence.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales are fine, but would be doing better if stupid people like you were cut loose. Pretending that BH or MM spend any time responding to you shows that you are a moron.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Muffin y respond to every single post.
    Build better big boy Barbie

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales are not fine, unfortunately. Everyone at Merz is paying the price for your incompetence, Bill.
    BH and MM, it's obvious you are responding to CP posts. Who else would defend you?!
    You are trying to protect your ass from the revolving door....
    I feel pretty confident that my position will keep me employed a bit longer than yours will. But, go ahead and show us how tough you....
    No one in pharma wants to hire losers...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Muff you are so creative and sales are fine?

Keep building better big boy barbie and thanks again for responding to every single post. I look forward to your next creative response. Start typing now

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest