Billy boys continued "success"

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's entertaining is the reps are in direct competition with their customers. Silent owners if spas...Sssshhhhhhh..don't tell anybody....JMO

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. The only thing in decline is your mental state. Get help.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Act 1- walmart worker
    Act 2- burger king worker
    Act 4- McDonald's worker
    Act 5- mental boy

TIMES TO GET A NEW ACT! Please for our continued entertainment's sake. Thank you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said the for such an incredible author the biscuit is light on material.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see you are still talking to yourself, mental boy. That should give you a sign that you need help.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks biscuit. What's the title of your new book.? Mental boy come to Raleigh

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the child on this board that calls people stupid names like Biscuit or mcmuffin. Is it a mental issue as alleged or is it just someone acting like a child?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...actually I enjoy reading how the company is going down the tubes.....reminds me to be thankful for what I now have today. I forgive your hateful remarks...I understand the constant pressure you live with...been there done that....one day you will look back and realize how wrong your behavior really is and hopefully change.....momma always said "be kind to others, it comes back to you".....try it some time Bully-boy and McMuffin

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mental issues or a child........doesn't really matter. He has made a complete joke of himself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Know that KARMA will one day rear it's ugly head and land on top of Bill Humphries and his cronies. After all what does Bill know about pharma? He has failed to deliver consistently.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Karma has started. I've heard Q1 was pitiful; merz corporate said in a previous post... numbers are..... "numbers are fine".
    Amazing. JMO

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better hope there is no such thing as karma. Given the lies and hate you dish out, you would be in horrible shape when the karma bug swings back around for payback.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bad of a employee does one have to be to have a dedicated thread on CP that is now up to 7 pages for such an irrelevant company? One benefit although seems to be that Billy Boy and his sidekick have temporarily enhanced their game, moving from fired guy to mental boy. Now that's innovation, Billy Boy style.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad? You created the thread and you have been filling it up. All it proves is that you are an angry and hateful person that also has a mental problem.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back to work biscuit or as we all know you on this board as fired guy,mental guy and your newest most creative pig virus (classic biscuit stealing from a radio show). Awesome work mm.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no "we". It is just you pumping out all the hate, anger and lies. You lack any kind of conscience.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again pot calling the kettle black. The most disliked person in company history is talking about hate. Come on muff you can come up with better. At least you are mixing it up and trying to change the narrative. It's no longer about mental or fired guy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pig Virus.....if the shoe fits......

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have weak, pathetic leadership.

The insatiable need for heartless power and ruthless control from Bully-boy and McMuffin is the telltale sign of douchebag leaders. They are irresponsible, incompetent, dishonest and destroying Merz. When will it finally end?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't like it, you have the power to end it. Just quit.