Billy boys continued "success"

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Likewise I'm sure. LOL

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have already proven that you are the King of hate.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As soon as NC came into the picture ...Merz became toxic. Dealing with any screwup in NC was a miserable experience. I only met or worked 2 people in NC that had a brain...the rest had the IQ and personality of a pile of dog poo. No wonder they have had recalls and registrations cancelled. So many distributors gave up on the incompence of NC staff. Plus the nc customer service was sending orders to the wrong place . Thanks MM for those screw ups..

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Matt, just go the fuck away.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone save my seat while I go get some popcorn? This is so much fun to watch!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch? You are the one making all the posts.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to disappoint you. Not fired, not mental.

I enjoy some of the threads on CP because they are informational, or just funny.
    Wow how times change....company leaders spending all their time defending themselves and whining about each post.
    The negativity is very entertaining...because the truth hurts;)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fixed for accuracy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your hate and anger tells the story.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The comments are so typical of BH!!!! Good at blaming others, coming in like a messiah as he understands it all and then leaving the place worse of than before like he did with Stiefel. For one who has not had anything worthwhile achieved in his whole career, he shall continue to tow this line... and keep the Germans confused and blame others!!!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He doubled Stiefel. Comments like this show why you have no credibility.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People say Bill's a perfect idiot. He may not be perfect but he's doing a fine job being an idiot;)!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't you ever tire of making a fool of yourselves Bully-boy and McMuffin? Nothing better to do with your time?

Enough of the fired guy and mental guy posts. Be more creative. .

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no interest in taking away your title as the King Fool. Secondly, I have no interest in lying like you do, just to be creative, so the fired guy and mental boy labels have to remain.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH - you kiss ass, that's why you're still here. You would even throw your own mother under the bus to survive :eek:!

I prefer to be honest and act with integrity.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your comments indicate that you are scum. Despite your claim, you are a liar if the worst sort without an ounce of integrity. You are not fit to even polish the shoes of BH.

You are an incredibly hateful person with a severe impairment.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, what is the big deal. Merz is in decline. no, it's in free fall. aged, poor products (Ulthera), sloppy messaging, high staff turnover. leadership who is out of touch and spends more time politic'n and kissing ass, and checking out all their stock options, than leading and managing people. creating relevance for the customer, no. Merz is a dinosaur. Remember what happens to them in Jurassic Park?