Billy boys continued "success"

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, we all know you were pushed at Stiefel and that the same will happen to you at Merz. Pushed out due to your complete inability to manage a business, deliver sales and retain talent. Poor decisions costing millions highlight your incompetence. Others are impacted because of your inadequacy.

Ready to wear the paper hat?? What do you think they will pay an hour at McDonalds? Maybe stacking the shelves at Wal-Mart is a better option.....by the way, your Bully-boy name badge has already been ordered!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. Time to school you yet again. Bill actually doubled sales at Stiefel before it was bought by GSK. GSK, like any other big pharma, cut the management team, in order to pay for the deal. It is called "synergies". Happens every time in M&A. The funny thing is that actually kept Bill for a number of years to integrate the business, which shows he was valued. Yes, I know that doesn't fit your story and makes you look like the typical whiner. Yes, we know you do this over and over again as you are still bitter from getting fired and you also have a well documented mental issue, but those are the facts.

As for McDonalds or WalMart, I don't think anyone wants to take away your last remains opportunities of employment.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awful NALT managers. Bunch of cool aid drinking clueless dummies. They would fit right in if it was 1980.

Merz devolved into a toxic place to work.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it is just your posts that are toxic. Anger and hate are not a way to through life.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks MM for the update. U are the best. That was a great summary. Worked on that one all day

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry if it disappoints you as I am neither BH or MM. That also will probably add to your hate and anger as I suspect you are wishing they would actually communicate with you. Don't you think it is about time that you get that help you so desperately need?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leading an organization is an art that people like you will never master. It's about passion for results and love for the people around you.

Bill, you are a selfish, narcissistic, clueless failure. Your numbers are terrible and everyone at Merz is suffering as a result of your inabilities.

McMuffin, you are just as bad. Continue stuffing your face full.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Double sales, dream on fat guy.
    How are transducer sales?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the sales doubled. The numbers are public as they were posted when GSK bought the business........but who needs facts, right?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your concerns about my mental well being. Mind your own business!!!!
    You continue to humiliate yourself in public.
    I don't know what your problem is but it's hard to pronounce.....
    Can you say SALES or is FAILURE easier????

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know sales are poor and below budget. We all know Ulthera is not doing well. Stop being so deluded!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know MM is Bill's "enforcer" because he never likes to deliver bad news or be the bad guy - but the loyalty between them is disturbing. Does anyone know how these two actually met? Very bizarre relationship

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM produce the initials of two people who would actually support you. Come on man u are the most disliked person I have ever met. Just awful.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH & MM - You're the best at all you do- and all you do is make people hate you!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. You really have yourself in a tizzy. Look at all the posts you racked up today. You are seriously ill. Get help immediately.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mm take a break at least for the weekend. Try not to use the mental boy act for 48 hrs. Please try or at least come up w a new one. You are a great talent. Lol. Biscuits all day long

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not BH and not MM. I know that drives you crazy, which is not good for someone mentally disturbed like you. Get help.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biscuit called it 2 days ago. Told you your other acts were played out. If your not the biscuit than do the big boy crew a favor and stop posting. We all know things are falling apart and your mental boy posts can't help.better off going back to the fired guy story. Blah, blah

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your 24 hour a day posts reveal you have severe mental issues. Get help mental boy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not fired, not mental....drives you crazy, doesn't it:mad:?

Typical response when you don't have anything left to say left, loser. Take a deep breath moron, come up for air and see how creative you can be or crawl into a hole!