Billy boys continued "success"

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will you realize that many employees are posting on CP. You are making a total fool of yourself by always referring to the mental boy.
    You are totally disliked, accept it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will you realize that everyone knows that it is you making all the posts, but trying to pretend that it is other people, mental boy. If you weren't such a hateful person, maybe you would not be disliked as much as your are. Accept it, you need serious help.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Merz really pay you to spend your day on CP? I don't think so.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you still feel the need to pretend this is BH or MM responding to you? How long are you going to avoid getting help for your mental issues?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meanness is a sign of weakness

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you must be a very weak person given your constant attacks on BH. Getting mental help might help you to overcome that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor management and incapable clueless leaders are destroying Merz. What I thought was going to be a great career is a nightmare. My once decent manager turned into a condescending asshole. I need to leave for my own sanity....
    Thanks for nothing Bill. You are doing a great job at killing the company.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only thing killing the company is deadwood like you. That is being fixed as people like you have been getting cleaned out. It is time for you to maximize your talents in the fast food industry. Good luck.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, this is the truth.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is no one is as disliked as BH and his minions!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't sell yourself short. You are much more disliked than BH or anyone else at Merz.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not do a 360 evaluation Bill:eek:?
    One day you will have to face the truth!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why not seek the help of a mental health professional, mental boy! One day ou will have to face the truth!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love how anonymous BH and MM are always responding to the mental boy even though it's obvious that anonymous is one of them.
    Who are you kidding?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not responding to you mental boy. Who are you kidding?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, you claim to be better than everyone. Pity none of it is true. By all means respond to this thread with your usual blah, blah, blah.....we don't care about your nonsense (mental guy). It's actually quite amusing.
    Remember one of these days you will pay the price for your incompetence. You are special....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can tell you that bullying is a well developed career skill at merz and one of the most effective ways to advance. Its part of what makes our culture so special. People who are bullies get promoted and take their ass kissing buddies with them. Its how its been the last 4 years and probably will be till we take our last gasp.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Party time!!!!
    Billy boy finally gone:)
    What has taken the Germans so long???

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOHO THANK YOU SANTA!
    Bill is gone

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best news in a long time:)