Billy boys continued "success"

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, as does your response back to me, thus MY point being made...do ya get it partner? or does the 'back and forth' irony seem to be lost on your pea-brain??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chabs have you considered anger management or getting a real job?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uhm.....moron....you are not getting his point. He, nor anyone else, is not responding to the all your posts due to the significant volume. Thus, making your first assertion incorrect. Get it, pea-brain......or are you too stupid when it comes to logic.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my, I think this is considered a response!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is happening at Merz was predicted by anyone that
    worked with Bill at Stiefel. Has Merz ever done a background check with former employees bosses to check his capabilities? Curious it takes Merz this long to figure out he is a fraud that's failed on every business he's run.
    Selling 100's of Cellfina devices before closing the fiscal year was not a good idea....That might be his final fall!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hindenburg disaster 1936..similar but thankfully no fatalities

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Failed? You are a moron. Bill more than doubled the revenues at Stiefel and the business was then bought by GSK, making a vast fortune for the Stiefel family. Apparently you have no grasp of the facts.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His failure is in the continuing story of laying off massive volume of people. People MADE those sales. What was predicted is him coming in cutting jobs and selling the company. That is what he is known to do. He lead the 123 campaign which was get excited to sell. Do so. Make the company a lot of money and then wait for it, no not yet, let's finish strong now, congratulations you get the unemployment line for all of efforts. Poof bang bang pulled another one out of the old bag of tricks. Works every time though. Chuckles If history continues to tell there is more to come. Don't fool yourself that GSK deal was the good ol boy. This is good for him bad for you leadership.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, you prove to everyone that you are a moron. Stiefel, with Bill as President, eliminated those jobs because of acquisitions of Connetics and Barrier. That is what you do in the business world. You don't duplicate the same functions, such as IT, HR, finance as well as over loaded sales forces when you combine product portfolios.

In case you haven't learned yet, companies are in business to make money, not lose money.

Get a brain, junior.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, you have to cut the non performers because they aren't doing anything to move the sales and only burden the expense line. Something tells me that this is what happened to you, so now you stalk BH with your bitterness. Get over it, sparky.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

check the roster chump top performers let go
    You are missing the point of the previous poster
    Don't bother with a snappy comeback I could care less
    What a waste of time to personally bash people
    Facts are facts

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He love personal insults especially towards blue collar workers. He sits up in his ivory tower with his Trump size hands laying people off and spewing insults.
    Displaced anger? Probably...numbers aren't so good.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top Performers???? Bbbbbbwwaaaaahahahahaha...........really???.................hahahahahahahaha.........mmmmmmmmm.........just guessing you were on that list

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stemaid is a big scam lol!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life Bill and have some respect!
    Your responses are pathetic. A 5 year old kid would do better:eek:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a clue, mental boy. Bill is not responding to your posts and , further, you do not deserve respect. Your responses and life are pathetic. A 5 year old kid can see that.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all I can is say is thank you muffin for your loyalty to Tommy boy. Quick biscuit the food truck just pulled in

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If non-performers need to be cut, why is Bill still with us???