Billy boys continued "success"

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke! You are lucky Merz purchased your company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haaaahaaa, now that's some funny and accurate stuff...lovin' it...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure you find your comments to be hilarious. The rest of us find them boring.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a failing business was not already being run by a Humphries we would need to invent a Humphries.

I think Humphries means "failure" in German but we all know it definitely means failure at Merz

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you have a hard time dealing with the fact you were rejected by BH, but you need to get over your butt hurt.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz is Germany. Nothing wrong with Germany It opened distribution nchannels. Not perfect. But the bozos in nc. Bad bad idea. Everything went downhill when nc got involved. Get your facts straight.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill has bigger problems right now??!!! He brought them all on himself! Sweet karma;)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is the mental boy who has the problems.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only fireball shots are the ones everyone will drink when you disappear. You really need to get a hobby or a job. Toast to your insanity and move on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll drink to that

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The party is long overdue....I cannot wait.
    Bye bye Billy boy. No one will miss you:(

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. So glad to see you here patrolling the boards 24/7. You remind me of Officer Doofy from the scary movie franchise. Bbbbwwwwwaaaaahahahahahahaha

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bh is not getting any traction on the 'under the radar' resume circulation, bet he's having a few regrets, or two.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how can Billy boy spin this most recent turn of events. His side kick finally was the fall guy, dumped a business unit, cuts in ulthera, already had cuts in neocutis. What's next?? Things are great and numbers are awesome.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The latest move makes you look stupid. Merz dumps the declining business and keeps the part that has been growing. The news is even worse. It sounds like MM is going to be your new boss at the burger joint. Good luck!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill is toxic, ignorant and NO ONE will hire him. He'll be spending his days in his mansion in NC enjoying burgers. He'll fade into non-existence. As for the rest of the company, I am sure everyone will be better off once he is gone.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill will likely to continue to progress his career and, at some point, take over as a CEO of a company. Meanwhile, you will still be living a miserable life. Speaking of burgers, I here you are becoming an expert at flipping them at your place of employment. How are you coming along with running the fry machine?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream on Bill....it ain't gonna happen:eek:

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. So true bully boy having a career as a CEO again is like Jared being a spokesman for Subway again. Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaa

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When it does happen, I suspect you will really go off the deep end, mental boy. Better get some professional help and some meds before that day arrives, or you will totally lose it.