Billy boys continued "success"

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2016 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know what BH stands for at this point, in addition to his actual name. So no name calling here - just wondering if the guy actually has a medical condition that could explain his deficiencies in...well...personality, like ability, leadership, decision-making, judgement, sel-awareness just for a few? Let's be honest - the guy has failed miserable my at conceivably every metric possible. Just wondering if there's a valid excuse that maybe explains his repeated failure and why no one ever really likes him.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deflect, Bill deflect! Go into your I'm rubber your glue mode and pull out the fired guy trick.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, Bill. I want you to respond to me. I have been following you around for years, from company to company, making the same posts over and over again,hoping that I can find some way to deal with my mental illness that was made worse when you fired me. My life is a mess and I need you to respond to me now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right!

It's very discouraging to see how one incompetent person with zero emotional intelligence can destroy a business.
    Unless you are a Stiefel minion, leave your brain at the door and submit to daily intimidation and fear..
    Bill's a classic example of screw-up and move up through political bullshitting. He has never left a successful legacy. Anywhere.
    He has to be admired for talking his way out of any situation. The Germans are so dumb and still cannot see that Merz will soon be a sweet Titanic.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That a boy Bill - we knew you could do it. Deflecting is the one thing you are actually kinda good at. Pharma companies...not so much.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey loser. We get it already. You hate Bill because he fired you. Follow Bill around year after year, from board to board, acting like you are other people making similar comments, won't help you any. In fact, it just makes you look pathetic and then people like to tweak you, just for the fun of it.

Find a better way to deal with it and move on with your life. Geesh!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, Bill! Should we just start copying and pasting the fired guy responses for you? Original thoughts are welcome but you seem to be a little short in that area.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, your repetitive attempts to defend yourself are tiring. Boring, boring, boring. zZZZZZZZ.
    Nothing new to say since your Stiefel failure. Just boring.
    Reps and employees are tired of your bullshit.:mad:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When people are as mentally unbalanced as the fired guy, there is no sense trying to talk rationally to him. His two posts that followed your post demonstrate that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That a boy Bill - answering your own threads is a great idea! No other buffoon uses the fired guy comment but your fat ass. Once a loser, always a loser unfortunately

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have already established the fact that you are filling up your own threads, fired guy. In fact, you have done so for a number of years. Is that part of some kind of coping mechanism?

I know it is not nice to poke fun of people that have a mental illness. But in your case, it is hard not to do so. Bbbbbbbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's a challenge for you ole Billy boy. Unlike the challenge of successfully leading Pharma companies, which everyone agrees you been an epic failure at, this one I think you can actually pull off. Try to go one day on cafepharma without using your worn out fired guy bullshit. To be honest, we are all a little worried about the depth or your vocabulary vault here. You've really got nothing to lose there fat boy. Everyone thinks you're a complete r***** so it's only up from where you are. This is a good place to start for you - just trying to help ole friend.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have a man-crush on BH, because it sure looks like you got a woody for him. How else can you explain your obsession? I suppose you drive by his house multiple times a day hoping to get a glimpse of him.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please dig your hole deeper Bill and don't forget to put some cement on it once you are done.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee.....what a surprise. The fired guy is back with another post about Bill. He is stuck in a vicious circle. He can't get mental health services as he doesn't have a job to pay for it. Yet he can't get a job because he is mentally unbalanced.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill does not like the negative publicity from the fired guy... if you refute the truth long enough, you start believing in your own bullshit.
    The truth and only the truth is being shared. One day the Germans will realize it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi there, fired guy. Referring to yourself in the 3rd person doesn't fool anyone. You have spent years making these posts and all it has done is shown everyone that you have a screw loose. Get help.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill, what a loser you are responding to CP posts day and night. Nothing more exciting happening in your life? Or worried that the door might hit you on your way out?

Douchebag you are so boring.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fired guy, what a loser you are responding to posts day after day on a consistent basis over several years. Don't you think you should be spending your time looking for a job instead of stalking Bill?

Yes, you are a boring douchebag.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill is notorious at Merz for consistently poor numbers. Why is he not finally held accountable for his lack of performance?
    Merz has become a trash heap being sucked up dry by Stiefel minions.
    The beginning of the end of Merz traces back to Bill being hired and the Germans watching from the sidelines.

Bill is the epitome of incompetency.