Bill Humphries

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Mike? If someone has mental issues, how is it "sinking" if someone is trying to help this person get help with their problems? It seems you are the a$$hile that needs to wake up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you want to be referred to as "Fired guy, the Ass Hat"?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I like that title.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Memo to the Merz inbred:

Let us know when you become relevant or capable of pulling together an adequate repertoire of defensible responses.

Your smack-talk is similar in quality to your "leadership" team. Both are comical and deficient.

That is all - you are dismissed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, it's fired guy the ass hat with another lame comment.

You got fired. Bill is still doing fine. Get over it already.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost relevant - keep trying. You can do it!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question is this:

Was it a mental illness that caused the fired guy to lose his job, or did he become mentally unbalanced once he lost his job?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the best you could come up with? Something tells me you still need your mother to help you get dressed in the morning.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually your mom helps often with that. Thanks though!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you like to troll the nursing homes?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mad bro?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be if you are trolling nursing homes. Did you start trolling nursing homes before or after you were fired by Bill?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha..Say, why are you so sore? You still mad bro?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem to be the one with the anger problem as I don't see anyone else but you stalking BH. When do you plan on getting help for that?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel sorry for the fired guy. It is hard to overcome a joboss from getting fired. Getting past the mental issues makes in that much harder.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So obsessed and no self awareness. Also, starting a new thread about how tired you are about the BH posts. Not too smart.

Going to repost because this says it too well.

Ok, you say our not Bill and I believe you. So Mike, you say "none of us will sink to your level" but you keep mentioning that someone has mental issues. I think that is sinking? its not sincere we know that. Mike we all know you are trying to protect your buddy. I don't blame you, but just be smarter about it. There is no one else that would reply as often and say the things you are saying so we all know its you.

I could give two shits if some fired guy is on here. He doesn't have a job and he is pissed. But you have no excuse to be on here but to validate you are a total looser and a moron wasting time because of egos and not being a leader. You are the one that needs help! The entire company is laughing at you. Holy shit dude get a clue! There have been plenty of posts warning you to stay off here. If someone is doing their job and the numbers are good then there is no need to defend. You have fallen into the fired guys trap for years. WAKE UP ASSHOLE!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mike McMyne, does that help?

Would you call the previous comments about mental issues sincere? Or sarcastic and condescending? I would rather not have to cut and paste all those negative comments to make a point but I think we all know the answer.

That should just about do it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi fired guy. Trying to pretend like you are someone else???? Nice try, but it is very transparent. Yes, you have mental issues. Anyone can read this post and the one you made following this to see that you have major issues. Take you own advice and get a clue/wake up. You need to seek professional help now.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so Merz. Standard response from standard and inadequate employees

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi fired guy. Inadequate people, such as you, get fired. Inadequate people post to CP during working hours because they either don't have a job or they are unemployed and can cope and their day trolling the boards.